another duc in the bunch

xcaptainxbloodx

Been Around the Block
pretty sure I did this before, cant find it now though... ah well project rolls on....

heres my bike as purchased January before last
securedownload.jpg

2006 ducati S2R, the previous owner put on a full arrow exhaust, 999 master cylinders, upgraded the brakes to some 4 piston brembos,and threw on some speedymoto frame sliders.

then came the mock up
2005-Ducati-Monster-S2RDark2lines.jpg

then I did it
MVC-003S.jpg

tomaselli clip ons, gp shifter, lowered the clocks/headlight, elctraeon 3/4 turn throttle, driven d3 grips,smaller front signals and a bit of paint and decal work

Now im entering the planning for the next mods, fork swap, chain/sprocket, triumph thruxton fairing.

I took these with my phone this afternoon
securedownload-1.jpg

securedownload-2-1-1.jpg

I have a few options on the forks im looking into but I want to get something adjustable then upgrade the internals as needed. chain is going to be an XW u from a basic cheapo O ring and im dropping a tooth in the front to get some low end acceleration. the windscreen will be painted something close to the ducati dark thats on the rest of the bike and im having a friend do a pin up girl on it, think betty page meets tank girl.

nice. if you have any need to get rid of your current forks for waaaay too cheap, let me know. id love to put them on my 360.

Took the bike over to GP suspension.

no fork swap, instead its going to get a prototype set of internals and go through a bunch of tests. should be pretttttttttty amazing in about a week.

tracking down paint codes for the windscreen and the sprocket carrier should be ready to go by the time suspension tweaks are settled.

Back
Top Bottom