www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.bisonmotorsports.com

www.speedmotoco.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.townmoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.Moto-Madness.com

www.pistonsociety.com

Author Topic: Post a pic of your latest purchase  (Read 1799319 times)

Online CrabsAndCylinders

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • Careful With That Axe Eugene
Re: Post a pic of your latest purchase
« Reply #15430 on: Dec 03, 2016, 00:49:24 »
That's not a runway, that's a drag strip ;)  Looks very nice.
Long enough for some good burnouts!
Lighter, Quicker, Faster.
ZX-14, 900F x 2, 1100F, R100, CBR600, SR500, GT500, RZ350, KZ1000 x 2, Moto Guzzi Lemans lll, CBX550, RD 350, 750 SOHC police special, RG250, TL1000R, GT750, KTM Super Duke 1290 R, Harris/Z-1, Norton 750 Commando, Green 77 KZ650

Offline sasquach

« Reply #15431 on: Dec 03, 2016, 20:34:44 »
Since moving into the new garage, I've been trying to collect all my tools from the various places they've been stored. Needless to say some are no longer available it seems lol... Weird how that happens. So I am now slowly trying to rebuild/replace the needed stuff. At least all my ratchet/socket sets and power tools are still here. Still a long list of things that seemed to have grown legs and moved on but it's a start.
Theres a place on Flaugherty Run Rd called C&l TOOL . Good place to buy quality like S&K Sunnex Vice Grip Channel Lock etc .

Offline J-Rod10

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
    • Slipstream Cycle Works
« Reply #15432 on: Dec 04, 2016, 14:12:37 »
heard mr tune a fish can  cut some shapes whilst rapping too ,must be something in the Memphis water

This is that fine music Memphis is putting out these days. Can't go to a night club without hearing this at least five times throughout the night.

Offline ApriliaBill

• Yeah...I'm old school.
« Reply #15433 on: Dec 04, 2016, 15:07:37 »
This is that fine music Memphis is putting out these days. Can't go to a night club without hearing this at least five times throughout the night.

If I had to listen to this, five times in one night, there would be a trail of corpses.....
"Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by this some have entertained angels without knowing it."

Offline Tune-A-Fishİ

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • BOTM LOSER Proudly Deplorable
« Reply #15434 on: Dec 04, 2016, 15:39:51 »
That place in the beginning is Cordova... those houses are built to look really nice, but they are falling apart junk... you can buy there for half of what the same SF brick house would sell for in East Memphis... And no, I don't go to any clubs or bars at all here. If I go out it's to a restaurant with a bar and usually no music at all. To me Beal St. is a backed up toilet with no plumber in sight :o
"I didn't come here and I ain't leavin"  Willie Nelson

"love hard, live fast, die fun" Kacey Musgraves

"Like a Wreckin Ball!" Eric Church

Offline Tune-A-Fishİ

• DTT SUPPORTER
« Reply #15435 on: Dec 04, 2016, 15:55:25 »
Got a new Lenovo G50-45 for a steal... was missing the charger so I took a chance and bid $100 onit, ordered a $25 charger and she fired up and here I yam postin with it  ;D  I have a G35 that has been having issues and the charger port is toast so it was time anyway... now to get used to this MS10 meaning put most of my shortcuts on desktop  :o

Offline J-Rod10

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
    • Slipstream Cycle Works
« Reply #15436 on: Dec 04, 2016, 18:33:11 »
That place in the beginning is Cordova... those houses are built to look really nice, but they are falling apart junk... you can buy there for half of what the same SF brick house would sell for in East Memphis... And no, I don't go to any clubs or bars at all here. If I go out it's to a restaurant with a bar and usually no music at all. To me Beal St. is a backed up toilet with no plumber in sight :o
Spent a lot of time in Cordova, Germantown, Millington, Southaven in my youth. I do like Beale, though. Never a bad time there. Great music, great food, cheap beer.

Offline Tune-A-Fishİ

• DTT SUPPORTER
« Reply #15437 on: Dec 04, 2016, 20:03:46 »

Spent a lot of time in Cordova, Germantown, Millington, Southaven in my youth. I do like Beale, though. Never a bad time there. Great music, great food, cheap beer.

Yeah... I was here when Beal was a fun place... it's full of hood rats now man, you can have it.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Offline Tune-A-Fishİ

• DTT SUPPORTER
« Reply #15438 on: Dec 04, 2016, 20:09:24 »
This a place for posting your goodies right? Maybe take the BS over to the new thread for opinions?

That said... got a sweet low mile Carbon Bell Moto 9 for the boy... C-List fire sale less than a third of new cost :o

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Offline grandpaul

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
  • Author, "Old Bikes"
    • Born Again Bikes
« Reply #15439 on: Dec 05, 2016, 11:48:27 »
Not for me, but they're the last things I paid for - powdercoated, chromed, polished and cad plated original parts, plus piles of new parts for a client's Norton Commando restoration...

It ain't braggin' if ya done it.