my harley is done

JRK5892

Over 1,000 Posts
after taking her down to the frame.... again... built the motor, tons of powder work,CNC work, yadda yadda yadda
she is a BLAST to ride just rips!

hs80g9.jpg

custom tail light (i also wired turn sigs into the tail light)
vd1pxu.jpg

the beast
33m0iv5.jpg

everything got powdered
213qhdv.jpg

oil cooler and damper (between the damper and the 120 front tire i can just RIP turns!)
9k5f6g.jpg

icv9qq.jpg

x0sd2u.jpg

2sbn96p.jpg

loaded up so the wife and i can go out riding sunday with dad, put on 800 miles (bags, seat, backrest, shield, stereo, filter cover)
takes about 5 min to put it all on
20px5ao.jpg

thanks guys... has been a 3 year progress that i am sure is never going to be done... spent every penny i had to my name on this sucker in 2006 and have loved every min of it! it is truely my dream bike now... thanks for the love, when you guys see it in person in WV you will really see all the little trick custom cnc and stuff on it.

Man that looks sweet. like the versatility of it. the powder is awesome of course. Is that an SS in the background and what model civic do you have? keep it up man.

Nice work as always Joe!!! Really nice color scheme with perfect flow!

As for the damper, well it is cool to have I guess, but considering the rake and trail of this bike, along with the extremly low center of gravity, there is no purpose for having a damper on this bike....other than the cool factor...and well thats good enough for me!!!

Cheers mate....another great bike from lite'em up!

JRK5892 said:
thanks guys... has been a 3 year progress that i am sure is never going to be done... spent every penny i had to my name on this sucker in 2006 and have loved every min of it! it is truely my dream bike now... thanks for the love, when you guys see it in person in WV you will really see all the little trick custom cnc and stuff on it.

Looks Sweet man I really like it, I was there and said hello when you just parked it at MVR last Saturday.
I was hopping to talk to you at Joe's the Barber, but you were running late, tied up in Chicago traffic.

Joe

ya traffic just blew! sucked balls. Brandon, the bike is built with progressive suspension all around, and in low diggin turns wiht the apes i would get a slight vibration out of the bars, as well as when the sheild was on wiht the apes i would get it on the highway around 85 as well. the damper completely eliminates this, well that and the 120 front tire, it really does make a huge diff, so much so that my dad after riding my bike had me order one for his herritage... it is more for handling than really anything i have put on the bike

that is an SS in the back round, full exhaust, intake, chip and ignition
the civic is a 09 sedan, dropped 1 inch and blacked out rims... have not tinted the windows yet till i get a bit extra flow

the SS i my busn partner Seans, and the Civic is the wifes.... this guy rocks jeeps!

thanks for all the ups guys!

Back
Top Bottom