www.CITYLIMITMOTO.com

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.bisonmotorsports.com

www.speedmotoco.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

Author Topic: Are you in the Dirty? (attn newbs)  (Read 22639 times)

Offline ronnie

• Calm down and sail on
Re: Are you in the Dirty? (attn newbs)
« Reply #90 on: Jun 27, 2013, 23:47:32 »
You can get Yuengling at certain grocers and gas stations.. Maybe find it at certain bars like the Bulldog who has like 60 beers on tap or something ridiculous like that. I have had it before it it is pretty tasty.
HOLD FAST.

"'Today I Learned' that if you're going to drink all day you have to get started early." ~kop

CB350F/400Fpowered  "Dago": http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=35263.msg381531#msg381531

Offline tonuptom

Are you in the Dirty? (attn newbs)
« Reply #91 on: Dec 18, 2013, 14:27:52 »
Ok folks! I think I'm gonna try to put together "regional underground cafe racing circuit!!" I need to gauge how many of yous' guys' would be willing to participate in something like this,I think juke box racing at 2:00am would be cool,but it'd have to have "class confinements"for instance,a half liter class, an equal displacement class,and so on and so forth,a ranking list,call outs ,burn ups. , the whole bit!!! Just trying to get a more analog social scene goin!!whos down?!? Btw I'm workin on an event for the SATURDAY BEFORE THE WALKING DEAD SEASON FINALE' March ,called TON OF THE DEAD,(zombie raid supply run)hoping to get a group of zombies to ride in a group chasing a bunch of slayers then the other way around on the second half, I think we might even do open carry for those proud AR n AK FOLKS,gotta get a consensus on that, i'm located in the Magic city or the "tragic city" (Birmingham Alabama) as it's been coined, and i'm hoping that some of the dirty south crew would be down with this ,y'all  let me know what you think?

Offline Thomas_Hudson

• Honda owner/Honda Rider
    • How I destroyed a perfectly good motorcycle. The GL500: Left4Dead
« Reply #92 on: Dec 17, 2014, 09:58:08 »
Hey there. New member from Greensboro, NC. Been riding since I was a kid and still love to. Had a few bikes over the years, still have a few. Everything is a work in progress. I have a 81 Honda GL500 that I ride, was an abandoned bike left in an apartment parking lot by the previous owner, who moved away.  It sat there being stripped  of easily removable parts until it was removed to be scrapped. Luckily this is where it's fate changed.  I call it Project: Left4Dead. It's now a running and rideable machine again, getting another lease on life and the open road. It's rough, unfinished, and a little ugly, like the owner, but reliable and fun.
My next project is a bike that I recived as a gift from my Uncle Billy almost 25 years ago. I rode the bike off road and some on road as well from the age of 11-17. When I went into the Army, I gave the bike to my Brother in law. He and my nephew fixed it up some and played with it until 1995 when he lost interest. Recently after the passing of my uncle, my brother in law called and told me to come get Billy's bike back. It's a 1979 CM400a. Nice little bike that I intend to return to a late 70's cruiser.
Well, that's me, glad to be part of the Dirty South.
Project: Left4Dead

Video.  http://s30.photobucket.com/user/Thomas_Everett_Hudson/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-09/AD6B27F6-554B-4844-96F8-980BC1E27593_zps918dhftl.mp4.html
« Last Edit: Dec 17, 2014, 10:37:00 by Thomas_Hudson »
Care taker of: Project:Left4Dead and Uncle Billy's Bike
Project: Left4Dead. http://cx500forum.com/forum/garage-wall/26082-how-i-destroyed-perfectly-good-motorcycle.html

If you ride fast and crash, you are a bad rider. And if you are a bad rider, you should not ride motorcycles.
                                 Hunter S. Thompson

Offline achancesw

« Reply #93 on: Oct 25, 2018, 10:21:26 »
Madison MS here.

Wife has a 83 XL100s project that I am assisting on

Offline pidjones

« Reply #94 on: Nov 12, 2018, 17:08:11 »
Born a stinkin' Yankee (Ohio), but given reprieve and raised in Southern Kentucky. Lived in Tennessee since '79. Just a little North of Knoxville. I can see what they call "devil's triangle" out my back door.
"Love 'em all.... Let God sort 'em out!"