Announcing the birth of HOMAGE llc.

Swagger

Putting boot to ass since 1967!
I'd actually planned to announce the next bit back in January but...well....see the previously posted rant.
I guess this is the 'Official' introduction of HOMAGE llc. The papers are ready and money is...gulp...to be spent Monday making it official.

Initially the plan is to manufacture a growable line of parts to suit builders and moto-tinkers in pursuit of their perfect bike. I've sent drawings off to a good CNC job shop for the repetitive stuff, my fitments and bearings and such are on the way as we speak so I guess there's no turning back now. The initial release is still a ways off unfortunately as this kinda caught me by surprise but it's been kicked in the ass for certain.

1) Adjustable modular rear sets.
Pivot-on-peg style with replaceable toe, lever and peg elements.

2) Adjustable clip-on blocks.
Solid and light weight 7075-t6 blocks with positive clamping to allow either straight or curved bar elements as suits the end user.

3) Handlebar switch blocks.
Stock switchgear on most bikes sucks, especially if you're building from an old bike. Nicely machined and fitted with weather proof, high end contact switches.

4) Various brackets and mounts for whatever you want to hang off your bike, be it a fork damper, GPS, Radar detector or coffee cup.

Further details on these and a whole boat load of other bits to be announced upon release.

Custom machining will be available on an individual basis as well. At present I can do 95% of what I could in the big shop, it's just....cozier. I can cut your sprocket covers and brake plates, make carb adapters and brackets and such fairly easily. Brake disc adapters or straight up fitment to your hub can be done, alloy triple clamps, rear set plates etc. Really, if you can think it up I can find a way to get it done. I can do several things you can't think of too...hehe..

I thank everyone for their support and friendship at this time. It's gonna be a ride!

357ears.jpg
troy.jpg

brandoclamp1.jpg
brandoclamp2.jpg

A Nitrous bottle tail light for Go!
tail2.jpg

Absolutly awesome Swagger! Really terrific stuff. I can tell you this much... you will certainly be getting my business in the very near future. Cant even describe how happy for you I am.

Congrats on your new venture Lee, I had a feeling you were headed in this direction from our recent emails. I've got another project lined up for you once you get settled into the motions of the new busines.

This is just awesome 8)

I think your on your way to a healthy business.....esspecially when the economy swings back in an upward motion, which will happen sooner or later! Good luck Lee, you have the skill and knowledge for sure, with that and your kind hearted nature, you will go far with this! So, will you be joining us at Barber Vintage Festival to promote your new endevours? YOU SHOULD!!!!

Good luck to you brother and as always, I will offer you any help I can!

Takes some serious stones man but it all looks great.

Making any kz400 parts? Maybe I'll hit you up!

Thanks very much guys, frankly I'm scared shitless but whatcha gonna do?

Ethanol: I can make whatever you're interested in...lemme know.

good luck dude! i know you've been waiting for this :) i'm stoked to have one of the first homage products! wooooohoooo!!

Swagger said:
Thanks very much guys, frankly I'm scared shitless but whatcha gonna do?

Ethanol: I can make whatever you're interested in...lemme know.

I need a bunch of little things for my kz. I'll send you a pm with things I'm considering.

Seriously cool!! I totally understand the "fear factor"!! I own a little business too and 6 years in, I'm still learning stuff every day!! :eek:

There are some cool benifits to "owning your own", and some major responsibilities too. You'll figure it out. I'm sure you'll have a blast AND some sleepless nights along the way! ;D ;D I'm learning that ups and downs are just part of it. :p

I'm sure you'll get some biz fom the folks here! I'll be keeping you in mind fer sure! :)

Good luck, man!! 8) 8)

Very cool! Good luck man. Cant wait to see more pics and stuff you make!

Great Idea on the handlebar controls!

So if other people here want to support you and are pretty clueless as to how this stuff works (like I am) what information do you need to know?

Say I wanted something like a new triple tree for a Yamaha XS750 what would I need to send you? What things should I included in the email?

Thanks

this is definitely exciting! I really like the sound of universal handle bar switches. I really dont want to use the stock switches for my cb (or for any build in the future probably) but its pretty hard to find what I want for sale.

Pretty much if you want something, hit me with a PM and we can scratch out the details from there.

I need to get with Tim and Loco and whomever else that maybe considered the 'Powers that be' to make sure I don't cross any lines here now that it's semi-officially a for real business.

Hell ya Swagger! Super stoked you got it all offical. I will def be hitting you up in the future! Good luck brother!

BTW, that nitrous taillight is sick!!!! I am jealous go!

~Micah

Swagger this is awesome news! Congratulations brother. You have no idea how happy I am for you. You produce sick work man, None finer. Awesome, awesome news!!

Heck yeah Swagger, congrats to you! I think you'll do just fine. I have no shame in saying that you will get my business in the future as well.

If there's anything we can do to help, just say the word!

Back
Top Bottom