www.cognitomoto.com

https://www.townmoto.com/collections/vanson-leathers

www.speedmotoco.com

www.CITYLIMITMOTO.com

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

Author Topic: Ignition  (Read 2138 times)

Offline T 250

Ignition
« on: Feb 12, 2007, 19:44:33 »
G'Day
I am in need of a PEI ignition system from a Suzuki GT500. Anyone have one or know where I might find one.
Thanks
Greg

cafeole

Re: Ignition
« Reply #1 on: Feb 14, 2007, 08:47:29 »
I thought PEI ignition systems were from Harleys....potato..potato..potato?  ;D

Offline Tim

• Administrator
  • DTT SUPPORTER
    • DO THE TON
« Reply #2 on: Feb 14, 2007, 14:32:03 »
Now THAT's some Canadian humour right there.
"Quality . . . you know what it is, yet you don't know what it is. But that's self-contradictory. But some things are better than others, that is, they have more quality. But when you try to say what the quality is, apart from the things that have it, it all goes poof! There's nothing to talk about. But if you can't say what Quality is, how do you know what it is, or how do you know that it even exists? If no one knows what it is, then for all practical purposes it doesn't exist at all. But for all practical purposes it really does exist."

Offline XS650RR

• Go'n In Deeper ... Come'n Out Harder
« Reply #3 on: Feb 14, 2007, 14:35:53 »
G'Day
I am in need of a PEI ignition system from a Suzuki GT500. Anyone have one or know where I might find one.
Thanks
Greg

Greg check with the guys on the VRRA web site, they may be able to help ya out  ;D    ..... www.vrra.ca
Cheers ... Ian

Offline T 250

« Reply #4 on: Feb 14, 2007, 19:50:13 »
I am a member of theVRRA but I can't seem to log in. When I say I am not very good with a pc believe me its true. This forum is great I just have to push bookmarks and I'm in. Next I am going to try to send a photo. Well maybe I'll think about it at least.
The ignition is for my T250 Suzuki racer so I can replace the points.
Thanks
Greg

Offline Tim

• Administrator
  • DTT SUPPORTER
    • DO THE TON
« Reply #5 on: Feb 17, 2007, 23:29:04 »
To add a photo just click the 'Additional Options' button when you're typing your post.  You can then select any picture from your computer to add to the posting.  Our forum will automatically resize it.
"Quality . . . you know what it is, yet you don't know what it is. But that's self-contradictory. But some things are better than others, that is, they have more quality. But when you try to say what the quality is, apart from the things that have it, it all goes poof! There's nothing to talk about. But if you can't say what Quality is, how do you know what it is, or how do you know that it even exists? If no one knows what it is, then for all practical purposes it doesn't exist at all. But for all practical purposes it really does exist."