WV GTG Pics!

Well i gotta get over this irrational anti-flying bizzo and get my ass to the next one i reckon.

Uploading this many pics is a pain in the ass.....nontheless, Troy and your wife are amazing to allow so many holigans into your home...we all thank you! Heres a few pics, I'll be uploading in shifts because of too many for one post, it has crashed on me twice, haha...I ended up taking about 150 photos...

DSC_0499.jpg

DSC_0505.jpg

DSC_0512.jpg

DSC_0522.jpg

DSC_0531.jpg

DSC_0534.jpg

DSC_0538.jpg

DSC_0539.jpg

DSC_0543.jpg

Aetsh said:
974 pictures to go through... :-\

MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Alabama!

I live five minutes from Barber's Motorsports Park. My house will be open to all for good times. I also have about 12 acres, a pond, and plenty of privacy. We'll also be renting campsites at the event. Beer and barbecue is welcome. Please try to make this. It wouldn't be the same without ya!!!!! Come on bama time!!!!!!!!

OK I Just got through this and Kiley you summed it up so well. I can only think of 2 things that top this event in my life, my wedding and the birth of my son. I made friends I will never forget and I am already trying to figure out how to get more vacation at work to make Barbor. I am out of acation days but may be able to do some overtime to bank days off. I would literally drive that GL all the way there to see you guys all again and have half the fun. Being around so many OCD/ADHD bike nuts, with different yet similar views was heaven. I could talk to all of you and felt like I have known you guys forever. I know we post back in forth on here but I felt like I grew up with all you guys and we were just getting back together after moving away. I have maybe 3 friends from High school that I can not see for years then pick right up like we talked yesterday. I know have 15+ To all the ones who didn't make it, I wish you had. This group here is like none other I have ever belonged to, you all get bikes, all have a sense of humor, all go out of your way to lend a hand. I am right now sitting in pain from riding the 2400+ miles (3638 KM on OD) and If i had the time off I would jump back on the bike for 2 days again just to sit in the garage and work on bikes, shoot the shit and drink a few beers. My neighbor just fired up his ducati and I got home sick. I want to go def listening to Gretta and Troys badass Chop/bob... BTC Badass Troys Chop might be the new name. I told my wife this was the best vacation I have ever had, and it would have been better if her and William could have met all of you. I am going to try and see if we can make Barbor. If not we will be at Troy's or wherever the July GTG happens next year.

Maritime AKA Mike from Canada

Kiley, Maritime, and all the others that posted their sentiments, I couldn't agree more. I can't remember ever feeling so welcome and so at ease with people I just met.

Maritime, save up that vaca, and stop thru Pittsburgh on your way to Bama, I'll ride down with ya.

Bama...Bama...Bama...

beatnic said:
Kiley, Maritime, and all the others that posted their sentiments, I couldn't agree more. I can't remember ever feeling so welcome and so at ease with people I just met.

Maritime, save up that vaca, and stop thru Pittsburgh on your way to Bama, I'll ride down with ya.

Bama...Bama...Bama...

I/we are flying to Bama (Can't miss alot of work), and I would love nothing more than You and Maritime meeting Me / Christina and I there!

Start your planning!

I wish i could of been there for more than just one night , definitely a fun night , my wife had a good time as well . also the friend that came with me is signing up here

Screwed and Tattooed said:
I wish i could of been there for more than just one night , definitely a fun night , my wife had a good time as well . also the friend that came with me is signing up here

Sorry we didn't get to chat more, I was feelin' pretty shitty that night :-\

First and foremost: any non-local members who would be flying into the Pittsburgh airport are more than welcome to crash at my place until the GTG. Staffy, Swagger, whoever....... you guys won't be stranded.

IMG00007-20100723-1840.jpg

IMG00003-20100723-1706.jpg

IMG00004-20100723-1736.jpg

IMG00006-20100723-1738.jpg

IMG00011-20100724-2044.jpg

When somebody asked about the breeding on the alpaca's, Justin Longhorn said "they're a mix between llamas and poodles" - thought that was pretty funny.

Kind of hard to see, but VonYinzer is ripping ass on the left and DJElliot is on the right
IMG00010-20100724-1741.jpg

The pavillion at Troy's neighbor's property (thanks again to Jim)
IMG00009-20100724-1544.jpg

(L to R) Travis (thompsonmx) and his wife Jennifer, Justin Longhorn, VonYinzer
IMG00008-20100724-1544.jpg

Dinner as soon as we arrived Friday
IMG00005-20100723-1736.jpg

And I just want to add - thanks to all the wives / girlfriends that braved the storm and got to hang out. Being around a bunch of sweaty gear heads might not be the funnest thing to do, but you girls are some real troopers!

Back
Top Bottom