The MFP goose bike

rikkitabaras

THE OLDER I GET, THE YOUNGER I FEEL!!!
Has anyone ever done a replica of Goose bike on the Mad Max movie?
It gives me chills everytime I see the movie !

Not on here, but there are a few nutters out there that have. Apparently you can buy the fairings for the Big Z from Japan, where they do a replica of Gooses.

Heres a Youtube video of one of the fellows with a nice recreation:

Mad Max: Replica of Goose's motorcycle

Cheers - boingk

My favorite thing about that bike is the mirror on the lower. I wonder how well it works.

you can build your own for free :)

*click the pic*

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Why did i spend the time doing this? It seemed like such a good idea when i started??

Did you do that from the post I made? If so, that's totally cool and I feel like I've contributed to the world today :)

Thanks

Goose's bike was a Z1000 Kawasaki (KZ1000 to you Yanks ::)). It had a La Parisienne fairing. My brother had the same fairing on his Z900 and did many miles on it before trading it on a brand new Z1300 back in 83.....but I digress.....

La Parisienne operated out of Melbourne but closed up shop in the early 80's once the Japs worked out some people wanted bikes with fairings.....so they started making them as standard ;)

Although, this movie is a better bike movie than Mad Max IMO:

Stone Movie Trailer

Ahhh, Stone. I was trying to remember what other film featured those fairings.

Yep! "Night Riderrrrrrrr!" Johnny The Boy

Hey, was Johnny The Boy the suicide jumper in Lethal Weapon? I ask people that all the time but no one knows the answer...

Cool link! I wondered if they were the same person cause sometimes stars have their buddies appear in other movies along side them. Burt Reynolds was cool about that.

Back
Top Bottom