Honda cm400t from Spain. bob,chop,track....?? I dont know.. NEW PICS

silvergrau

Hello, i am from spain and this my first topic. This is my presentation and the presentation of my project. Although I never wrote any post, but I'm a fan of this big forum for a long time. I found here great ideas for my project and I want to thank for that.

My project is already completed, but it makes a photographic overview of the process. I would like your opinion.

P.D. SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH, IS VERY VERY BAD.

This is the original bike.

The party begins

Paint job

Rebuild caliper

new location for electrical components

Wrinkle paint in engine.

Throtthle Kawa gt and master cylinder of ducati monster.

Rear set tarozzi

IN THE ROAD

First Start
honda cm400t bobber. Desde cafe racer España

Re: Honda cm400t from Spain. bob,chop,track....?? I dont know.

trabajo muy bien hecho hombre!
me gusta mucho los cambios que hiceste, muy similar a los proyectos de wrenchmonkees.

la seccion trasera se ve excelente, bueno, toda la moto se ve excelente.
solo sujiero que quiza se baje un poco la seccion de enfrente. quiza una o dos pulgadas. pero eso queda de menos, aun asi, bien hecho.

Absolutely beautiful! Where did you get the seat? I have a cm400 too, and can't find a good looking seat!!!

Thank you to all for the comments.

Aetsh said:
Absolutely beautiful! Where did you get the seat? I have a cm400 too, and can't find a good looking seat!!!

Is the base of original seat, modified. Cut, solder, bending and find a good upholsterer.

Muy bien! Mi Espana es no bueno.

Glad you found us here! Any more photographs?

Nice! puts my poor girl to shame. I got to redo my seat bad. I love the stripes on the fender, tank, rear fender. very well done. The frames on these are so hard to deal with and make look good. But you did it.

Gotta admit that's the best tail end I think I've ever seen on a CB400.
Looks expensive

PJ

crazypj said:
Gotta admit that's the best tail end I think I've ever seen on a CB400.
Looks expensive

PJ

I agree. That paint is killer too. Love the Classic Honda decal. Is that a 1-off or are you producing them for your new buddies on this forum ;)

You do great work my friend.

I'd definitely ride this one ;D

cheers
ian

I love this bike! I just got a CM400T in trade for an old car I had, and wanted to start fixing it up. This is a lot of the direction I wanted to go with it! I'd really like more info on how you did that seat if possible. I'm sure anyone with one of these things knows how limited the options are when it comes to that! The approach I was gonna take was to take some meat out of the middle to narrow it, and trim the sides to sit just above the frame, then shorten it a few inches in the rear. I'd love to hear what you did to yours, though.

hellow

1- yellow. Eliminated this part.
2- red. Cut this line and press down.
3- green. eliminate the remaining part
4- solder the red line with the green line.
5- find a good upholsterer do the rest

this bike inspired my seat

Nice. I was kinda coming around to that idea, just hadn't quite put it all together yet. A lot simpler than I had in mind, too. Got some help on upholstery, so it shouldn't be that bad. Now I just gotta get another seat pan and I'll be set! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom