WOW dime city is no joke!~

JRK5892

Over 1,000 Posts
man my parts are already here! super fast, by far the best service i have ever had, they just moved up to the number 1 suplier for my shop!

JRK5892 said:
man my parts are already here! super fast, by far the best service i have ever had, they just moved up to the number 1 suplier for my shop!

Herm & the boys have been sending me parts for my build, too.
Great guys, great prices.

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

BOOOO... right in the middle of me adding parts to my cart!

hedrives said:
They do discount, but it seemed to be automatic. Shoot them an email.

Yup. A 50+ post member of DTT gets a 10% discount. Just enter "dotheton" as the coupon code on your order.

Rocan said:
BOOOO... right in the middle of me adding parts to my cart!

Well, apparently we're growing faster than a Norton can do the ton.. We upgraded to tier 2 with our hosting company for more bandwidth at the beginning of this month and ended us going through all the additional 20% by last night. Rocan tipped the boat!!! :)

We'll be back online this AM guys. Thanks for all the support! The customer service is just how we roll. We're not perfect, we're human but we do are damnedest to make things easy and fun. After-all, why chase a good energy feeding build with a nasty experience with parts? I don't know about you guys, but I don't want that bad juju around my builds! :)

Jason & Herm

thewingdpiston said:
Well, apparently we're growing faster than a Norton can do the ton.. We upgraded to tier 2 with our hosting company for more bandwidth at the beginning of this month and ended us going through all the additional 20% by last night. Rocan tipped the boat!!! :)

We'll be back online this AM guys. Thanks for all the support! The customer service is just how we roll. We're not perfect, we're human but we do are damnedest to make things easy and fun. After-all, why chase a good energy feeding build with a nasty experience with parts? I don't know about you guys, but I don't want that bad juju around my builds! :)

Jason & Herm

Keep up the great work guys!! I know I am going to have to order some more stuff before I am finished. The first place I always look is DCC. Superb customer service!!

I've called these guys for obscure little part for bikes not even related to cafe racers. They came through and quickly too!

There was a little snafu with a bulb I ordered. The guys did a great job of making sure I got taken care of. Dime city earned my continued business.

+1 on all accounts. These guys are the real deal for sure. Highly reccomended to anyone. Ive been spreading the word to all who'll listen.

We really appreciate it guys.. We've grown from 500 initial products to almost 1000 as of today. To help with lead times we're also doubling the size of our warehouse this coming week and bringing in a TON of stock!

And remember, if you need anything; anything at all and you don't see it on the site just email us. Chances are we can get it!

Jason

...and I will add - if you guys see things else-ware that we should be carrying please let us know. We're happy to add other stuff to accommodate the group!

holy shit! great service is right! got emailed a minute after placing my order, and replies are fast.

one of the best services ive seen, especially for a relatively big (or at least getting there!) business. bravo. youll have my business for years.

thewingdpiston said:
We really appreciate it guys.. We've grown from 500 initial products to almost 1000 as of today. To help with lead times we're also doubling the size of our warehouse this coming week and bringing in a TON of stock!

And remember, if you need anything; anything at all and you don't see it on the site just email us. Chances are we can get it!

Jason

Manx style bikini fairing PLEASE! ;D

+1 On everything stated here! Dime City is awesome!

I just got a shipment from them and I'm already loading up my cart for the next one. Swift service and great friendly attitude!

I got a pair of the Spade Tipped levers and they're absolutely BEAUTIFUL! :eek:

*Please move this thread to the "Buyer/Seller Feedback" section*

Agreed! DCC rocks. There was a small piece missing from my recent order and they shipped it out lickety-split. Already saving up for my next order. Nixon NEEDS a chuck start.

Now, if they'd just get my shorty shocks in.

i love the site guys. Tons of great parts. I'm currently ogling a few things, and once I get back in the shop to work some things out I'll be ordering some stuff.

edit: pretty much right after I made this post initially I ordered some parts from Dime City and already got an email that the parts were shipped! Awesome. Only thing I didn't see was a place to put dotheton for the discount code. ???

pawn said:
i love the site guys. Tons of great parts. I'm currently ogling a few things, and once I get back in the shop to work some things out I'll be ordering some stuff.

edit: pretty much right after I made this post initially I ordered some parts from Dime City and already got an email that the parts were shipped! Awesome. Only thing I didn't see was a place to put dotheton for the discount code. ???

its on the page right before you click to pay... on bottom :D

Rocan said:
its on the page right before you click to pay... on bottom :D

You have to have a 50 post minimum count though on DTT for the discount code to work guys.... Gotta contribute to get the goods. ;)

Have a killer weekend guys! Wish everyone was here for labor day makin' some noise DCC style!

Back
Top Bottom