www.CITYLIMITMOTO.com

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.bisonmotorsports.com

www.speedmotoco.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

Author Topic: Triangle DTTs Monthly Meetup (Raleigh) 4th Wednesdays at 6:00 p.m.  (Read 24257 times)

Offline amturbev

Hey guys, just to clear up some confusion, is the meet for December planned for the tuesday before Christmas (21st) or the wednesday after (the 29th)? I might be able to make it to the 29th, but not the 21st.

Offline xulf13

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • West of Tennessee
Hey guys, just to clear up some confusion, is the meet for December planned for the tuesday before Christmas (21st) or the wednesday after (the 29th)? I might be able to make it to the 29th, but not the 21st.

It's the 29th, turns out there are 5 Wednesdays this month. This meet will be between Christmas and New Years.  Thanks for bringing it up Aaron.

Offline cafetbird

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • Bound for the Playground....
Yeah, now I am confusing myself!  Did we say 4th Wednesdays, or last Wednesdays???   ???

Anyway, we are going to do it on the 29th - between Chrismas and New Years, like Eddie sez.  We will get back on a regular schedule after the 1st of the year....
Nessie - 1996 Triumph Thunderbird 900 Cafe
Ole Yeller - 1996 Triumph Super III
Goose - 1975 Moto Guzzi 850T
Tigger - 1973 Triumph Tiger TR7RV
Ole Smoky - 1968 Bridgestone 350 GTR

Offline xulf13

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • West of Tennessee
Well I had said last wednesday, but you corrected me that sometimes the last wednesday can change from month to month and instead of the last wednesday being a 4th wednesday it could be a 5th everynow and then and it would be better to do it on the 4th wednesdays,. but this timearound I guess cause of the Holidays we are shooting for the last wednesday of the month, Phewww, LOL

The thread tittle says 4th wednesdays.

I hope I'm all better by then and that the weather cooperates.

Offline cafetbird

• DTT SUPPORTER
Well I had said last wednesday, but you corrected me that sometimes the last wednesday can change from month to month and instead of the last wednesday being a 4th wednesday it could be a 5th everynow and then and it would be better to do it on the 4th wednesdays,. but this timearound I guess cause of the Holidays we are shooting for the last wednesday of the month, Phewww, LOL

Doh duuuu... OK.

Anyway, who is thinking of showing up?  I may be on the iffy side now, as my wife is having surgery shortly before (nothing serious).

Offline cafetbird

• DTT SUPPORTER
OK, so I am definitely not making it tonight.  Jules got cleared to travel, and wanted to hit the mountains. 

Eddie says he is showing, and hopefully some other folks.  Not likely to be many riders at Nappers tonight, but who knows???

Offline xulf13

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • West of Tennessee
Ahh, it was just Jake and I last night. But it was still fun, though the music being played was corny as heck. Lot's of 80's songs, and I don't mean the cool 80's music. I mean the kind you turn down when you approach a traffic light, lol.

Offline xulf13

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • West of Tennessee
Guys,
I won't be able to make it this Wednesday. Work is sending me to OHIO to check out how cold it can ge over there :) Anyhow, have fun and drink responsibly.

Offline cafetbird

• DTT SUPPORTER
 >:(   That place is round on the ends and high in the middle (sort of like a '71 OIF Triumph - LOL).  Be safe, man.

I will be at Nappers at the scheduled time, and I will be riding.  I'll try to save a space for a few more bikes, same as before. Did anyone talk to mgt about sidewalk parking of the scoots?

Scot

Offline xulf13

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • West of Tennessee
Last time I was there we just talked and drank. I figured since you have peoples skills and know how to make things happen, you would volunteer for the job  ;D .

I am sure going to miss being there man, :'(   please take some photos and post them up.