socal cb360T build

Just pulled the engine ,and got the new frame detabed, i also painted the frame. i need to buy some 18 inch spokes for the front.
i also need to buy new rubber, powder coat the front rim , and buy a new clutch perch..
Trying to get this ball on the road..

stript.714 o/c said:
2010-12-16004719.jpg

[font='lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif] hear is an image of how i scared up my head for not oiling the cam before a cold star . The oil looked really dirty so i made sure to clean out the oil pump and filter again. I guess an oil flush on a bike that hasent been riden in over 26 years is a good thing!![/font]

I didn't notice until this evening, the spring on the right is upside down.
Did you ever turn it around? (this was on page 3)
If you haven't been revving too high you probably wont notice but it may float a valve if your close to redline.
Hope your ankles are doing well, I cringe every time I see the x-rays

I actually did fix that problem. i looked at a picture you posted iin one of you threads a while back.. Thanks.
The ankle is healed still dont have full range of motion but doing alot better thanks..
PJ you dont happen to have a top triple tree laying around you might not be using?

Sorry,I don't.
I had two broken ones when I bought bikes (guy I bought them off was 'testing' his new air gun ::) )
I'll let you know if I come across any
I've been thinking of making a flat one but havent got round to it

Johny to tight hu!! didnt learn his mistake the first time around.. Thanks keep a look out i havent seen any on ebay lateley..

Finally scored a top tree. Lets get this show on the road. Any one reading have a front brake system to a cb,550,cb360 drum brake feel free to let me know..

Back
Top Bottom