www.cognitomoto.com

https://www.townmoto.com/collections/vanson-leathers

www.speedmotoco.com

www.CITYLIMITMOTO.com

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

Author Topic: socal cb360T build  (Read 44249 times)

Offline imababy36

• my 1964 cb77
Re: socal cb360T build
« Reply #20 on: Dec 01, 2010, 02:03:44 »
where you located ? im in garden grove. looking for local riders to cruise around, i have a cb350 and cb77

Offline stript.714 o/c

• Monkey see monkey do is all i see now days!
« Reply #21 on: Dec 01, 2010, 14:16:29 »
where you located ? im in garden grove. looking for local riders to cruise around, i have a cb350 and cb77
The city of Brea not far from you. I just barely got my bike up and runin, im having carb issues. I still need  ssome other minor things taken care of. As soon as i get hem handled we should definetly link up. Is your 350 a twin or a four?

Offline IndieSol

• "This one goes to eleven." -Nigel Tufnel
    • Project: Pariah
« Reply #22 on: Dec 01, 2010, 14:26:23 »
Did you bench sync your carbs before putting them back on the bike?  Do you have a carb sync tool ?
BMW R100
XT350
CJ360 Cafe Project

Project: Pariah

Offline imababy36

• my 1964 cb77
« Reply #23 on: Dec 01, 2010, 21:35:02 »
its a twin, im thinking of selling it. know anyone looking for one?

Offline stript.714 o/c

« Reply #24 on: Dec 02, 2010, 01:30:52 »
possibly . whats wrong with it,and what are you asking for it?

Offline imababy36

• my 1964 cb77
« Reply #25 on: Dec 02, 2010, 04:51:13 »
complete cb350 info :  bike, green, 1972, registered till nov 2011, i have the title on hand,  new  battery,  ignition,  front wheel bearings  , clean carbs , ,  oil,  tires in great shape barely anywhere wear

needs: headlight lens, the original ones  is on the bike right  now but it has a hole in it. looks like someone shot it with a bb gun. i found new replacement lens for 8 bux.

might need new front brake shoes, either that im not adjusting the brake cable  right. im a noobie dont know how to work on my bike haha.
the seat is torn but still in good shape, theres a shop down the street from my house that can rewrap it for cheap.

the paint on the tank is alittle rusted, easily repainted,

debating if i should post it on craigslist, what you think i should do? i dont have time for two bikes, i rather sell the cb350

Offline stript.714 o/c

« Reply #26 on: Dec 02, 2010, 15:14:03 »
Did you bench sync your carbs before putting them back on the bike?  Do you have a carb sync tool ?

I did not sync the carbs. i dont have experiance synking carbs. My plan was to get them as close as possible manually and then maybe if i had issues learning to sinc. Can you point me in the right direction would be great thanks sole

Offline stript.714 o/c

« Reply #27 on: Dec 02, 2010, 15:21:00 »
complete cb350 info :  bike, green, 1972, registered till nov 2011, i have the title on hand,  new  battery,  ignition,  front wheel bearings  , clean carbs , ,  oil,  tires in great shape barely anywhere wear

needs: headlight lens, the original ones  is on the bike right  now but it has a hole in it. looks like someone shot it with a bb gun. i found new replacement lens for 8 bux.

might need new front brake shoes, either that im not adjusting the brake cable  right. im a noobie dont know how to work on my bike haha.
the seat is torn but still in good shape, theres a shop down the street from my house that can rewrap it for cheap.

the paint on the tank is alittle rusted, easily repainted,

debating if i should post it on craigslist, what you think i should do? i dont have time for two bikes, i rather sell the cb350

Well these old bikes usually need more work then what there worth$$$$  you never know what can of worms you will uncover. i might be interested for a good price.pm me with what you might want for it.

Offline stript.714 o/c

« Reply #28 on: Dec 02, 2010, 16:43:30 »
Totally depends on filters and exhaust. (and if you have any air leaks  ;D)
 When it's 'right' at max rpm it will be rich mid-range.
 I'm still experimenting with air correctors to get mid range right
 You can't buy them 'off the shelf' as they are strange thread.
 I can make some that will be close with 115 secondary main jets ('right' on some applications)

im not sure if i putt my linkage back together correctly hear is a pick

if you  look closeley theres a metal washer between the spring and the link. I dont know if the washers goes on the outside of the link( where the gap is in the pic on the top of the link screw) ????????

Offline Ringo

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
« Reply #29 on: Dec 02, 2010, 17:00:31 »
Yeah that washer really looks like it belongs in the gap you mentioned.  Maybe find a parts fiche to look at?
Chris