...KickAss Jackets - FS... I need more space...

locOleoN

Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
My wife complains of the same thing... she has no idea what to get me for Christmas...

Most likely, your DTT addict wont like that sweater you saw at the Gap or Banana Republic...
No matter how much you think that the pink & red argile sweater you saw at Old Navy would look good on your DTT'er... Fact is... he'll never wear it...

So to help you gals out, Ive decided to sell some of my jackets, that I know he'll like!!..

If your DTT'er is about 5'7, (and under), and 160-165 pounds, (and under), and wears a size 40-41 jacket, (and under), he'll just love these vintage leather jackets:

1. Two Tone Red/Black Vintage leather Jacket - $180 + shipping
IMG_2375.jpg

IMG_2374.jpg

IMG_2373.jpg

IMG_2371.jpg

ITs missing 3 teeth on the main front zipper but it zips up perfectly!!.. no need to replace the zipper at all!!
More to come.... ( gotta go take some pics...)

Re: ..Ok Girlfriends & Wives of DTTers.. I know U R wondering what to get him....

Love that two tone jacket! Too bad it'll never fit me...

Re: ..Ok Girlfriends & Wives of DTTers.. I know U R wondering what to get him....

Jacket #2 - $220 + Shipping
Particularily rare mid 70's vintage Manx Leathers jacket.
Hand made by Alan Taylor at their shop on the Isle of Mann:
http://homepages.manx.net/manxleathers/mlpage1.htm

IMG_2539.jpg

IMG_2538-1.jpg

IMG_2542.jpg

IMG_2541.jpg

IMG_2421.jpg

Id say that this jacket is a size 40-41

66replica said:
Love that two tone jacket! Too bad it'll never fit me...

Thanks man...I know.. Its a pretty bad-ass jacket.. I just love those Fight-Club 2 tones jackets.. I have 2 others so I may as well sell this one...

Jacket #3 - The Big Kahuna Jacket!!.. $280+ shipping...

there is no lable on this one.. So I cant say what make.. but its VERY heavy, removable fur collar and it has all our DTT colours on it!!..
Id say this is a size 42. I can wear it very nicely with a hoodie underneath it:

IMG_1170.jpg

IMG_2545.jpg

IMG_2546.jpg

IMG_2547.jpg

IMG_2549.jpg

IMG_2548.jpg

IMG_2550.jpg

It was the jacket that I wore at the photoshoot 2 years ago and was captured by Mondo in a photograph used on the cover of the DTT book:
CRW_8992copy.jpg

Photoshoot
IMG_9573.jpg

Noel1.jpg

This is one of my all time Fav jackets..

oh.. and Yes Rocan.. The first 2 jackets would fit you just fine... I know you are gonna ask... :)
Im sure that the chicks are gettin tired of seeing your Hein Gericke... ;D

Thought you were going into pimping ;D

crazypj said:
Thought you were going into pimping ;D

LOL!!.. why?.. would you be an interested customer?...
I could talk to VonYinzer to see if he could hook us up with a few of his groupie avatar model girls... ;D

We could set up a members only DTT section for "those" kind of "for sale" ads.. ;D

locO leoN said:
oh.. and Yes Rocan.. The first 2 jackets would fit you just fine... I know you are gonna ask... :)
Im sure that the chicks are gettin tired of seeing your Hein Gericke... ;D

the gericke actually got a tad tight on me! sleeves are slightly short, as i grew a lot since i got it. still love it to death though, and its still completely wearable if i only have a tshirt on underneith...

so, i need something slightly bigger. still relatively skinny, but arms are thicker and longer, and also need the length to be a bit longer...

but hmm, i do like them! :D

You know Leon, I'm reallll happy you're so damn small... Otherwise you would've taken lots of my monies.

Dirty Dan said:
You know Leon, I'm reallll happy you're so damn small... Otherwise you would've taken lots of my monies.

BAHAHAHHAha... hey... consider it incentive to hit the gym this year!!... drop 20 pounds and get ripped...
Then you wont need a bike to have the hot chicks want ya!!. :)

Oh weights not the issue man, I'm 6'1"... Even if I did drop 20lbs I'd still look absolutely ridiculous in that little tiny thing. I should just get it for my girl, she's a hair over five feet... "Here, you have a jacket, now you have to ride with me... no excuses!"

Dirty Dan said:
Oh weights not the issue man, I'm 6'1"... Even if I did drop 20lbs I'd still look absolutely ridiculous in that little tiny thing. I should just get it for my girl, she's a hair over five feet... "Here, you have a jacket, now you have to ride with me... no excuses!"

hey.. now theres an idea!!.. except it might be a tad big on her.. She'd have to be about 5'7 160-165 pounds for this jacket to fit properly!!.. My wify is 5', 90 pounds and this jacket is far to large for her...

...or you can get it for your "next" girlfriend, and make sure she's 6'ft 125lbs, which would then fit her supermodel frame!! :)

locO leoN said:
Jacket #3 - The Big Kahuna Jacket!!.. $280+ shipping...

there is no lable on this one.. So I cant say what make.. but its VERY heavy, removable fur collar and it has all our DTT colours on it!!..
Id say this is a size 42. I can wear it very nicely with a hoodie underneath it:

IMG_1170.jpg

IMG_2545.jpg

IMG_2546.jpg

IMG_2547.jpg

IMG_2549.jpg

IMG_2548.jpg

IMG_2550.jpg

It was the jacket that I wore at the photoshoot 2 years ago and was captured by Mondo in a photograph used on the cover of the DTT book:
CRW_8992copy.jpg

Photoshoot
IMG_9573.jpg

Noel1.jpg

This is one of my all time Fav jackets..

The Big Kahuna Jacket is SOLD!!... - No longer avaliable!!. -

Truth is, I sold it to myself... I just cant let this one go.. so its no longer for sale...
So only the 2-tone Black and Blood Red with red liner is avaliable left...

The last jacket for sale!!.. Come on.. ya know you wannnn it... Riding season is just 4 weeks away!!

locO leoN said:
1. Two Tone Red/Black Vintage leather Jacket - $180 + shipping
IMG_2375.jpg

IMG_2374.jpg

IMG_2373.jpg

IMG_2371.jpg

ITs missing 3 teeth on the main front zipper but it zips up perfectly!!.. no need to replace the zipper at all!!
More to come.... ( gotta go take some pics...)

Back
Top Bottom