Who doesn't love a CB350?

marsupialwoe

I bought my bike at the end of the riding season a couple years ago.

When I bought it:

1000782e.jpg

I got it running and put on some cafe bars and then did nothing for a year and a half. I was out working on my Mom's car in the beginning of November and had to move the bike for some reason. Mom's car was done, I had my hands dirty, there were still a few hours of light left and the bike was out. So I cleaned the carbs fired it up and rode up and down the street a couple times after the sun went down, froze my butt off.

It's been unreasonably mild this winter so I went down and got plates and insurance and have been riding it around when it's not too cold.

16309015364990486561120.jpg

One of the side covers was cracked and broken so I took the both of them off. I may put them back on or I may go to pod filters.

The tires were pretty dry rotted, I'm pretty sure they were original to the bike. So I ordered some new ones Kenda K657 Challengers 100/90 front and 110/90 rear

Saved $80 by taking the wheels off myself using my ghetto bike lift:

1001347b.jpg

I have a cafe seat on the way, I think the bike was red originally, but it started to fade and somebody resprayed the top of the tank white. I plan to respray it a bright tangerine orange color and do something about that tail light bracket.

Not today though:

img0003lg.jpg

hi there

you must have a space indoors for that bike somewhere otherwise next year it won't look that nice anymore. :eek:

My new old seat came in the other day, had some time to set it on the bike and see what I thought. I think it's a bit long so I plan on cutting it just where it starts to bend and taper at the front.

cafeseat.jpg

Back
Top Bottom