1969 CB350 (Alice)

i was going to go 2" but self -control got the better of me. I was affraid of torquing the wheel unter hard braking. the bike runs, needs a little tuning, just waiting on the rear sets to take it for a spin.

rentedshoes said:
I am glad to see that someone else was brave enough to cut some "man-sized" holes in the hub. It's waaaay overkill for venting but I think it looks awesome!

my buddy said it looked like a countach wheel. lol

some pics of the paint in the sun.
DSC_0221.jpg

DSC_0214.jpg

DSC_0218.jpg

beautiful bro I just got that tank in the mail. I have those tires as well, and I strangely this is the first time I've seen this build. Incredible work so far though. You're running a 120 in the back and 100 in the front correct?

jeffreyhardy said:
beautiful bro I just got that tank in the mail. I have those tires as well, and I strangely this is the first time I've seen this build. Incredible work so far though. You're running a 120 in the back and 100 in the front correct?

its a 120 rear and a 100 front. the seat is a roadrace 1 from hotwingglass.

jeffreyhardy said:
stock rear shock 335? any issue with clearance with the larger tire?
I used a pair of CB750 shocks (13"). It added and inch of clearance over the stock shocks. The bad news is: it makes the whole bike taller and it increases the lean angle on the side stand.

Man that is sweet. Are those Kris's rearsets? Cant wait to get them myself. And that seat looks brilliant. Much better than the job I did today. Truely clean and very classy build.

Hey man, how much trouble is it to flip the brake arm upside down? Im having trouble adjusting my rearsets on the brake side as it doesnt seem to be engaging very well with the arm in the stock position. I pulled it off to flip it over but didnt realize its not grooved all the way round. And again love this build.

thanks.. everyone kept saying with it upside down the brake would engaged easier so i pulled the hub out and it literally just flips over. i just hate pulling the rear wheel by myself. such a pain to get back on.

Back
Top Bottom