Rear set, levers and pegs. $90

Durgam_K

Been Around the Block
All billet construction. 3/8 thick CNC milled levers, offset for comfort, and clearance issues. Foot and toe pegs turned and knurled. Plenty of grip, and great looks. 3/8-16 tapped hole, in the end of the foot peg to mount to your configuration. Lever holes are tapped 5/16-18 to accept your linkage set-up. Parts come blasted, or Raw finish. $90 shipped USA. Make your own custom frame mounts, and you have some very inexpensive rearsets! Many sets available!!!
levers_pegs003.jpg

levers_pegs002.jpg

levers_pegs001.jpg

Those are so friggin awesome! I am posting so I don't loose this in the future. I want a set, but not ready yet, I'll definately contact you when I am.
Now my ONLY suggestion is to use stainless bolts for the toe pegs, those black oxide ones will soon rust. If it is to keep the cost down, more power to you! That minor detail is easy enough to change out once received...

Again, awesome work!!!

How do you adjust pivot angles with these? If the lever on the shifter and rearset are not parallel they wont work. So is the toe angle fixed to where ever it lands after the levers are parallel?

Just a bunch of questions... Sorry

Nice looking, affordable. Just doesnt look like there is any adjustability in them.

When i did the initial design, I mocked one up with the shifter on a few bikes. While sitting on the bike, i found this angle was the best, for comfort , and shifting ease. I have made about 25 different levers. ( no exaggeration ) between my XS650, and my old GT550 and a buddies BMW. Each with various angles, lengths, and offsets.
But to answer your question...NO, there is no adjustment in the lever angle. That is controlled by the linkage length, shifter angle on the splines of the stock shift shaft. I have other lever designs, with varying angles, just lying around that didnt 'feel' good. I also researched many late model sport bikes, and found a happy medium. As some of those are pretty extreme.
I have thought of making a newer lever similar to the tarrozzi's, but i dont wqant to Copy there design.

ive mounted these on a XS650 yamaha, and my old GT550 smoker. Both of those bikes, were my own, and I designed and made proper mounts from billet. They should function very well with some cusdtom mounts done by the end user. The ones in the pics, are the same levers and pegs, just without the windows, in the levers. \As far as the bushing goes, its a oil impregnated bronze piece, pressed into the lever. The peg has a nose turned down for a good slip fit in the bushing. the bushing can be removed if its ever worn that bad. That should take some time, im guessing. the nose will protrude from the lever face by .005-.010. Allowing free pivoting of the lever, with plenty of strength.

resrsetleft-2.jpg

GT550Forsale003.jpg

Swapmeet Louie said:
How do you adjust pivot angles with these? If the lever on the shifter and rearset are not parallel they wont work. So is the toe angle fixed to where ever it lands after the levers are parallel?

Nice looking, affordable. Just doesnt look like there is any adjustability in them.

If they were adjustable, I highly doubt they would still be $90. Truthfully, these are the best small-run production rearsets I've seen in terms of design vs. price.

DrJ said:
If they were adjustable, I highly doubt they would still be $90. Truthfully, these are the best small-run production rearsets I've seen in terms of design vs. price.

Thank you!!!

I do have a Linkage kit available. Kit includes 2 pieces of stainless threaded rod, 4 rod ends, and 4 nuts. Kit is $25 if piggy-backed on a rear set purchase.

Nice. I want a set or may 2. Gotta scrape up some cash. I'll let you know when I'm ready.

Back
Top Bottom