new project (restarted) Finished!!! cheesy pics and video

bradwsm

Been Around the Block
DTT BOTM WINNER
Ok she is done. For those not formiliar this started as a $49 ebay pit bike frame, and over the last few months I have been slowly turning it into sort of a vintage 50cc knock off. Her is a link to the build http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=17466.0
Not a big fan of the pics but couldnt make it look good out side.

short video it runs out of gas!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30434857@N05/5429455632/#secret93e38113f4

how it started

finnished

Thanks again to all who helped along the way and for the botm noination!

I commented before in your build thread, but have to say it again that this is simply awesome. Everything about it is fantastic. Just to have the vision to see this bike in that frame is amazing. Then throw in all the details and that tank and seat and we have a winner. I'd love to see it in person to fully appreciate it.

You should be very proud. Tim needs to get a thumbs up smilie ;D

Why thank you kind Sirs! I am going to try to take it to a old test track that we used to run around here and take some pics out side. These are way to glamour shots for me.
Thank again all,
Bradwsm

LOVE THIS BIKE. So cool man. Really, one of the best ever built under the DTT flag for sure!

Hell yeah man. That is beautiful. And it sounds mean. One day, you must build a fairing. Superb work.

He already has the stay out front to mount one so I believe a fairin gmay be in the future. very cool ittle bike. Can you make it road legal? Or is it just for track use?

Thanks all!!! I am still working on a jacwal superwedge fairing to make a dust bin. I will prob continue the build untill the fairing works out or it doesnt. Maritime pitster pro makes a street leagle honda rip off, they may sell you just the frame and title.

bet that bike would tear up the corners....but the again that seat seems like you would be going cross eyed if u hit a bump hard enough.....

I never realized a bike could be 3 inches wide all the way back! That thing is just too freakin cool man. Some awesome vision there.

Back
Top Bottom