Barber Vintage Festival 2011

Redbird

Dolor est Magister Optimus
DTT BOTM WINNER
The dates have been announced!!!

Oct. 7th - 9th, 2011.

If I recall correctly, the 2010 dates were announced much earlier.
My work makes us pick our vacation days for the upcoming year, in December. So I had to make an (un)educated guesstimate on which weekend Vintage Fest was going to be held... and keep my fingers crossed.
Well, Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration has smiled upon me... I picked the right week!
So, I'm excited early ;D

"You have chosen wisely" ;)

Can't wait for Barber. My Daughter is getting married in December, so fundage is going to be tight. But it is too much fun to miss. 8)

Ha! I use the quote "He chose poorly" all the time when people do dumb shit :D

Thats the weekend before my birthday. Ya'll should all get together and buy me something nice. Like a cake. Or a beer. Or a beer shaped cake.

Or how 'bout a Huge Ass Beer... to go?
hab3.jpg

That will do just fine! That picture would make a great caption contest pic. No joke a caption contest should happen, that would rock.

I've already scheduled my vacation for that weekend again. Can't wait :D

And I may have use of an RV for that weekend. If so, I'm going to try and get a spot at the track, so there will be another outpost.

I've got a big vacation to Nevada this year, but last year I told the spouse that I want to be going on down, and she seemed fine with that. lol. I think I might have to remind her again.

Like redbird I probably will have use of an RV pulling a trailer. I'll be coming down from Ontario (Guelph specifically) so anyone along the route that needs to be picked up we could make arrangements to hop on the RV for the trip down. Trailer size will depend on who wants to bring their bike.

Just caught this thread, but there WILL be another GTG at my place. Just so you all knew!

I just hope and pray that the GTG is as good as last years. With the way the site has grown, and some of the dickwads that have shown-up online, I dread that some tool will come and screw things up.

Kiley I can't tell you how much your hospitality was appreciated last year.

Kiley, did you ever do anything with that cb450 that you picked up last year at the swap meet?

Planning on bringing the whole family. I'll bring the bike if it is running safely and my new bionic ankle can stand the pressure. Would like to camp but I'll probably stay in town with some friends.

I'm moving to northwest Georgia the first week in August so I can probably (hopefully) make it to Barber. Anyone else in the area we should try and make plans for a group ride down there.

Back
Top Bottom