CB360 Parts - Forks, Front Wheel, Gas Tank, Shocks, Handle bars, controls....

The Red Wonder

Been Around the Block
Hey guys, here is all my old junk. The parts came off of a junkyard bike that sun in the Southern Arizona sun for the better part of 2 decades and shows its wear as such. Magically, the front tire still has a good tube but will definitely need replacing. Take a look at the pictures and let me know what you want to see better or get a description of. The tank has some rust on the inside but the outside is in pretty good shape. The front wheel has some scuffs where I tried to take the tire off but failed (shown in picture)...Make me an offer, you will pay actual shipping costs. Thanks!!

DSC02375.jpg

DSC02376.jpg

DSC02377.jpg

DSC02378.jpg

DSC02379.jpg

DSC02380.jpg

DSC02381.jpg

DSC02382.jpg

DSC02383.jpg

DSC02384.jpg

DSC02385.jpg

Thanks for looking and let me know if anything looks worthwhile

$15 without shipping to 80911? I also need the bolts that the triple lowers have. PM me if you want to haggle or if you that's reasonable.

Is there ANY life left in those shocks? I might be interested if cheap enough; they'd be pretty heavy to ship.

Hey man here is the bolts that I need I highlighted them in red circles

DSC02383.jpg

Oh and I did notice something that looks like a chip on the threads on the stem. Is it just debris, or is it some of the threads missing?

ridesolo said:
Is there ANY life left in those shocks? I might be interested if cheap enough; they'd be pretty heavy to ship.

Yes there is, they are still quite squishy and I could hear the fluid moving around inside of them. They arent too heavy (6.5#) for the pair. I can ship them USPS flat rate for $10.95. Or I could try and find a small box to fit them in and save a few $$. What do you think?

JonnyLong said:
will you take 5 bucks for the rear wheel? should be around 25 for shipping

Sorry I am keeping the rear wheel, that one pictured is the front. I might be selling just the rear rim if I can find a wider one. Would you be interested in just the rim? Thanks!

Jared said:
Hey man here is the bolts that I need I highlighted them in red circles

DSC02383.jpg

Dude, those are just M8 bolts. You can get those at any hardware store.

I am sending the whole triple trees, he just wanted to make sure that I included those, but you are right, they are standard M8 bolts. He wasn't saying that he wanted to buy just those...haha!

Jared said:
Hey man here is the bolts that I need I highlighted them in red circles.

You'd be better off going to a good harware and buying new. IMHO

ridesolo said:
You'd be better off going to a good harware and buying new. IMHO

LOL, you are the second guy to bring this up...he is going to buy the whole triple tree assembly and wanted to make sure that I include those when I ship them...haha!

Back
Top Bottom