www.cognitomoto.com

https://www.townmoto.com/collections/vanson-leathers

www.speedmotoco.com

www.CITYLIMITMOTO.com

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

Author Topic: New Race Gloves  (Read 1984 times)

Offline Rich 122

• Canadian Kawasaki Triples Forum
New Race Gloves
« on: Feb 20, 2007, 20:55:09 »
I have bought a few pairs of these gloves, and will sell them for 1/2 off retail. These are really nice, soft leather gloves. I'll be wearing a pair on the track this year.Size XXL, but they fit my normally size large hands . Come for a visit and try them on, or I can mail them if you can't find Ayr.. ;D
Retail $89.99..sell for $45.00/no tax

Rick
1988 Suzuki GSXR750
1981 Kawasaki GPZ550
1974 Kawasaki H2 750

Offline Tim

• Administrator
  • DTT SUPPORTER
    • DO THE TON
Re: New Race Gloves
« Reply #1 on: Feb 20, 2007, 21:28:18 »
Are all the sets blue/black?
"Quality . . . you know what it is, yet you don't know what it is. But that's self-contradictory. But some things are better than others, that is, they have more quality. But when you try to say what the quality is, apart from the things that have it, it all goes poof! There's nothing to talk about. But if you can't say what Quality is, how do you know what it is, or how do you know that it even exists? If no one knows what it is, then for all practical purposes it doesn't exist at all. But for all practical purposes it really does exist."

Offline XS650RR

• Go'n In Deeper ... Come'n Out Harder
« Reply #2 on: Feb 20, 2007, 22:16:58 »
I have bought a few pairs of these gloves, and will sell them for 1/2 off retail. These are really nice, soft leather gloves. I'll be wearing a pair on the track this year.Size XXL, but they fit my normally size large hands . Come for a visit and try them on, or I can mail them if you can't find Ayr.. ;D

Rick

Rick .... have any yellow and black  ???
Cheers ... Ian

Offline Rich 122

• Canadian Kawasaki Triples Forum
« Reply #3 on: Feb 21, 2007, 08:34:02 »

Rick

Rick .... have any yellow and black  ???

Just in the colours shown...They match my gear...
1988 Suzuki GSXR750
1981 Kawasaki GPZ550
1974 Kawasaki H2 750