MAY 2011 BOTM VOTING - if you don't vote you don't get to complain

MAY 2011 BOTM VOTING - if you don't vote you don't get to complain

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
After much deliberation and debate and whiny f'n bitching, here are your nominees :D

At least, near as I can tell. If I've messed it up tell me in a PM.

Nominees - paste up your glamor shots, stories, pics of your girlfriends, whatever you think will win you the vote.

Voters - your job is to vote. If you like what you see feel free to comment. If you have nothing nice to say, STFU.

BTW - I'm extending voting for at least a day or two into May to provide ample time to vote.

Re: MAY 2011 BOTM - if you don't vote you don't get to complain

Waaaaaauuugh! My bike's not nominated :(

We could toss in the scooter if you like, for old time's sake?

Vote's in, here's my complaint:

...chirp, chirp..........chirp.........

Thanks Tim, Brandon, and the rest for giving us this opportunity. Great selection of bikes.

And for all future BOTM contests, nominees will have to submit their long-form birth certificate, in triplicate, notarized and sealed with a bloody thumbprint, with a rabbits foot attached for good measure.

Ugh if I ever get a steady cash flow again I would love to get my project started so I can possibly get in on this BOTM action.

Ok, so the long-form build certificate checks out, great... but what about his periodic maintenance forms? You can't just become BOTM with one or two oil changes and a transmission flush... there's something just not right here.

Happy to see we got past all the other nonesense, and got back to the serious job of checking out the sweet bike eye candy. Congrats to all the nominations

Wow. This is my first month voting, and it is a nice selection! Makes it tough. I'd be proud to scoot around on any of these rides. Kudos, guys!

Some great looking bikes this month!
Come on nominees lets see some more glamour shots of these rides.
Particularly the cream colored Honda and the green Kawasaki

Congrats to all nominees. Good work!

woah.. BOTM on a cafe board and there is no bobbers.. the world must be coming to an end.

i must apologise for not realising i had been nominated for this prestigious award...........but now having read the thread for the nominations i have mixed emotions.

i didn't post my build on here just to steal the limelight from anyone and everyone elses bikes ...........and even i don't think i have been around long enough to be considered.........i just thought mine as well as everybody elses bike on the site would be of interest to you all.........it is amazing that enough of you have decided it is good enough to even be in the running for BOTM but i will certainly not be down hearted if i dont win......mainly because the others are more deserving than mine........but also having read the nominations thread i think it would be best not to..................i will continue to post more about my build and in time will.......... as demanded by STRIPT.714..........get some much better pictures up as the current ones don't really do it justice........and more of a build thread for it.

i presume it is possible to be nominated again in the future if you don't win

regardless.........thank you very much

Back
Top Bottom