www.cognitomoto.com

https://www.townmoto.com/collections/vanson-leathers

www.speedmotoco.com

www.CITYLIMITMOTO.com

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

Author Topic: lets see your small cafe's and mopeds  (Read 96232 times)

Offline DesmoBro

• Busted Nut
Re: lets see your small cafe's and mopeds
« Reply #260 on: Mar 21, 2014, 21:47:16 »
This still isnt done but it has come a long way in a short time ....build thread is in the "special" section
"I desire the things that will destroy me in the end"

Offline Kg_Customs

• Cm 400 scrambler
« Reply #261 on: Apr 18, 2014, 19:56:12 »
I guess I'll play too. 1976 Puch maxi hard tail. On a diet with a big motor, custom intake, really big carb, lots of porting, welded and machined cases, yadda yadda yadda...we gps'd the top speed consistently at 69 mph and pulled like a raped ape off of idle. I wanted to crack 75 mph but didn't want to spend any more cash.
We restore, paint, and customize vintage motorcycles. Specialized in Japanese and European bikes built to suit your needs.
K_Grendell@yahoo.com
I.G.: Kg_Customs
F.B.: Kg Customs
Latest build:
http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=56433.0

Offline HerrDeacon

• DTT SUPPORTER
« Reply #262 on: Apr 18, 2014, 20:00:55 »
Very nice!
Perry

1972 Honda CB350 K4 / 1978 Honda XL250S /1982 Honda MB5 / 2014 Honda CB500X

Offline BrooksNick

« Reply #263 on: Jun 24, 2014, 17:45:45 »
Currently working on transforming this:

To this: (Photoshop Mockup)

You've seen that a right, base is a Yamaha FS1, that I'm going to convert into a café style black-bomber! Kind of a "Baby Black Bomber".
Can be followed at: http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=60933.0

Offline ABCanuck

• DTT SUPPORTER
« Reply #264 on: Jun 24, 2014, 18:52:44 »

Currently working on transforming this:

To this: (Photoshop Mockup)

You've seen that a right, base is a Yamaha FS1, that I'm going to convert into a café style black-bomber! Kind of a "Baby Black Bomber".
Can be followed at: http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=60933.0

I'm not a "KEEP IT STOCK!!!" preacher but I do wonder why bother changing a seemingly very tidy bike.  I like the Yamaha speed blocks and the look of the current bike.
84 vf1000
72 xs650
74 xl350
08 thruxton SOLD

Offline BrooksNick

« Reply #265 on: Jun 24, 2014, 19:43:09 »
I'm not a "KEEP IT STOCK!!!" preacher but I do wonder why bother changing a seemingly very tidy bike.  I like the Yamaha speed blocks and the look of the current bike.
Well quite simple really. I've been thinking about it for a while! The gas tank and sidecovers look neat on picture, but in real life they look way more worn. Scratches, paint becoming dull, speed blocks damaged, on the other side a rust spot,..
I've been working to make all the rest tidy, now everything looks good but these. (Also I had a little accident a while ago and now my handlebar is a bit warped. With the money to repair that I found some nice looking cheap clip-ons and headlight brackets.
Sounds like a good excuse to start a cafe racer styled conversion, does it not? :P

Also FS1's are quite popular here in Belgium. Also even more in England and the Netherlands. Yet I haven't seen many unique projects (except for a few, but these can easily be counted on one hand). Everyone's just restoring them in original state, wich is very nice, but not my thing. I want something special and truly unique that shows people what kind of awesome things you can do with a FS1!

Offline Submarine

« Reply #266 on: Jun 25, 2014, 00:27:19 »
The resto is almost done on this one... then it will be time to start thinking about different bars and rearsets

Offline ficknoster

• Nick-Foster.co.uk
« Reply #267 on: Jun 26, 2014, 13:24:17 »
Drunken Purchase - PF50M 2 Stroke Honda Ped

And my latest toy... CG125 ...

Offline powderbanks

« Reply #268 on: Jul 19, 2014, 05:14:53 »
An amalgamation of parts from Yamahas, Kawasakis, Hondas, a 1940s stovetop, a Norton bolt, Hurst shifter, and who knows what else.. '49cc' block (bored to ~70cc), 3 speed semi-auto suicide shift tranny. So. Much. Fun.

Mine and my friend's bike. His has the same motor, but with a 4 speed. Started as a simple restoration, but hurricane Sandy ended up necessitating more...

Sent from my Q10

« Reply #269 on: Aug 21, 2014, 14:03:08 »
My 1982 Vespa Grande Super Deluxe (oil injection)

1971 Honda CB350 (new project)  /  1986 Yamaha FZ600  /  1982 Vespa Grande Super Deluxe