www.cognitomoto.com

https://www.townmoto.com/collections/vanson-leathers

www.speedmotoco.com

www.CITYLIMITMOTO.com

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

Author Topic: lets see your small cafe's and mopeds  (Read 96998 times)

Offline danny_750

• MileHigh Ton'in
Re: lets see your small cafe's and mopeds
« Reply #80 on: Oct 18, 2011, 16:18:57 »
Danny's KZ200. 99.99% complete! She just needs new rubber, rewire turn signals, lower gauges tad more and obtain motorcycle license. I couldn't resist posting new pictures of her in show and shine, enjoy!

-Danny

Offline JRK5892

• The Powder Pro
« Reply #81 on: Oct 18, 2011, 16:44:18 »
nice man! i really dig the motor color... but think you should do your muffler in black unless you tie some more white down in the lower side of the bike... they are fun scoots i had mine cafed for a while and was amazed by how low i could rip turns... how was the jetting for the pod filter?
Joe
"your life is an occasion, Stand up to it"
www.thepowderpro.com

recent builds: Hd street bob, TX cafe, KZ bratt, Goldwing tour, bratt wing, st fighter, road king, vriago bobber, chop, FXD, 1200 sporty, 1200xl sporty, GSXR, Royal enfield.. and more

Offline danny_750

• MileHigh Ton'in
« Reply #82 on: Oct 18, 2011, 17:00:55 »
The engine is rattle canned in a gun metal color. I havent rejetted the pod filter, but I'm sure it needs it because its leaking a little gas and ruining the paint...
-Danny

Offline JRK5892

• The Powder Pro
« Reply #83 on: Oct 18, 2011, 17:06:28 »
leaking gas would not be from the carbs bud... PM me so we do not clog up the thread ill help you figure it out... depends where th gas is coming from but i would bet your float is not set correctly
Joe
www.thepowderpro.com

recent builds: Hd street bob, TX cafe, KZ bratt, Goldwing tour, bratt wing, st fighter, road king, vriago bobber, chop, FXD, 1200 sporty, 1200xl sporty, GSXR, Royal enfield.. and more

Offline danny_750

• MileHigh Ton'in
« Reply #84 on: Oct 18, 2011, 20:15:34 »
How do you think my bike would look with the white exhaust re-routed up higher, honda scrambler style? Found the leak, lose hose clamp leaking gas onto carb and it seems my petcock doesn't work....

One more picture of her in the sunlight!
-Danny

Offline PatDoody

• smoke tires, not drugs.
    • ⚓ Pat Doody Approves ⚓
« Reply #85 on: Oct 19, 2011, 00:09:54 »
Nice bike danny! I am really wanting to put together one of these little guys next. I would kill for a complete running affordable rd250 to play with next.

Offline JRK5892

• The Powder Pro
« Reply #86 on: Oct 19, 2011, 12:35:21 »
if you do the pipe do the whole thing in flat white high temp powder... would look way better and have the old school hot rod look, to me the white tank, silver on back, white muffler just looks like parts where kind of an afterthought... no offence ment man just being honest.. the bike has a great stance and style just needs the color sceme tied down a bit, you have gun metal, black, silver, chrome, raw metal, white, black wrap, and red filter that is 8 total colors man... that is alot going on and it is hard for the eye to adjust to it... on all my builds i try to keep it at 2 main colors and one accent, makes for a very smooth transition of the eye when you look over it... just throwing out tips bud
Joe
www.thepowderpro.com

Offline rjz5400

• grummble grumble
« Reply #87 on: Oct 19, 2011, 13:01:20 »
my current two wheeled transport as well as the slightly more mild one i built for my lady.
mine 80cc metrakit  (not pictured i have done a bunch since i last took a picture i guess) 

hers 70cc DMP   (in front of my bus)

Offline Dogboy

« Reply #88 on: Oct 26, 2011, 00:04:15 »
My 1977 Honda z50:

Offline Kawagek

« Reply #89 on: Oct 26, 2011, 17:00:41 »
Since my 81 Kawa KZ750e is in a rideable "in between" state, and i wanted to have some wrenching time with my two boys (7 and 10), I bought a 49cc Puch maxi and a frame with all documents and started....

Here is as "Maxiem" is today.... Still plenty left to do, but rideable..... It is a blast to ride....