GAS TANKS GALORE!!!! Neat stuff inside.

VonYinzer

Over 10,000 Posts
bW1jMS9EQ0lNLzEwMExHRENGL0ltYWdlMDgxODIwMTExMDQ1NDguanBn.jpg

bW1jMS9EQ0lNLzEwMExHRENGL0ltYWdlMDgxODIwMTExMDQyMTcuanBn.jpg

I have more pics, but my phone doesnt seem to want to upload them.

If anything catches your eye, PM me or Big Rich and we'll shoot ya a price.

Definitly less than EBay...

Rich is keeping the 350f and the CB200 tank.

The little red wassel tank in the corner is mine.

Other than that, thyeyre all up for grabs.

I KNOW theres an SL350 tank in great shape, and another in good shape. Two 900 tanks. Some small Suzuki TS175 (I believe) tanks that would be killer on a small cafe. Theres another older Suzuki tank (maybe off of a 90cc) that would be killer as well with the rubber knee pads replaced.

We can get some better pics of individual tanks if youre interested.

Let us know folks!!

Give me a couple days to sort thru some of them and identify them a little more. Of course, once they start to go up for sale, you will have first dibs on that one. Cool?

I changed my mind about the CB200 tank- it will be up for sale as well. It's NOS and will be priced better than Ebay though.

if you would like to sell the tank in the corner looks like a sticker above the gas cap and has stripes on it?

Tomorrow morning I will number each tank (on masking tape) and post pics of each one individually. I will also try to take pics of the insides and any dents as well.

BlueAndy: which one are you looking at again? There's a couple that have stickers and stripes.

Sorry Marc... The Wassel is going nowhere but my stash. Haha...

Shoot Rich a PM on the Suzi tank. Its silver, btw. Shitty cell pic.

Ok guys, the Bridgestone tank is a mere 2.5" wide at the front mounts. I don't know of any bigger bikes that it will fit on........any other measurements needed, I can take them later today. But im heading to bed.

Edit: forgot to add the pic:
2011-08-19_08-19-58_499.jpg

if thats the sl350 at the very right of the first shot ill get in line for it. looks like a 350/450 of some sort. just saying before the pics go up.

Ok folks, you're gonna have to bear with me on this. For those of you that called dibs on a tank: don't think I haven't forgotten about you. I'm posting pics of ALL the tanks. Prices are yet to be determined and if anybody knows what model a tank is (cb, cl, sl, 350, 550, etc) PLEASE let me know and I will update each tank with the info. And can we refer to them by the numbers in the pics? I would appreciate it. More detailed pics are available per request. They dont all have petcocks and/or gas caps, so be sure to ask and double check. Start with the known Honda tanks:

#1- CB450 $40 +shipping
100_0959.jpg

100_0960.jpg

100_0961.jpg

#5 - this one has me a little buggered. I'm pretty sure it's a CB500F tank, but can't find another one with the same petcock mount. $80 plus shipping

100_0976.jpg

100_0977.jpg

100_0978.jpg

100_0979.jpg

Ya know, I saw that.......but this one has a twist off gas cap. Maybe a different year?

Thanks Mikey.

Ya, the twist off cap is what made me think SL right away. Probobly just an earlier tank is all. 71 maybe?

I'm 90% sure that is a sl tank, little different shape, twist cap and rib down the center... I had one a while ago but I can't remember for sure...

Is it already spoken for?

2 people already. But I haven't set a price on it yet. Want me to put your name on the "dibs" list?

Back
Top Bottom