Face Guards. Where are you guys finding them!?!?!?

miracle max

Looked on ebay, NOTHING! searched: vintage motocross face guard, face mask etc. Still came up short.

I even searched da interwebs and couldent find anything :( I want to get my hands on one for my new custom 500 i got coming.

I peel them off the helmets of guys who use them after they crash ;)

Loco Leon (Noel) seems to know where to find them - he has a closet full of them I think.

As you have discovered, they are difficult to find, and because of that the price is fairly high as well.
I have a Vintage JT Racing that I "had" to have, so I was willing to pay the market value.
Supply and demand, if you throw enough money at someone, they (I) may part with them.

Noel was my supplier, he will have to chime in on what if any his stash looks like.
Bottom line, expect to pay over a hundo for one (JT Racing that is)

Milehighcb said:
I have a Vintage JT Racing that I "had" to have, so I was willing to pay the market value.
Supply and demand,.....

Noel was my supplier, he will have to chime in on what if any his stash looks like.
Bottom line, expect to pay over a hundo for one (JT Racing that is)

Yup exact same story here..except i'm keeping mine

I looked around for those, but since I'm a cheap bastard I ended up going with an Emgo mx econo goggle and mask. My expectations were low, but I actually like it for what it is. It's cheaply made, but it has saved me from a few bird sized moths while riding.

9k=

9k=

9k=

Tim said:
Loco Leon (Noel) seems to know where to find them - he has a closet full of them I think.

BHAAHHAhah.. I used to... once upon a time...

well folks... this is the very last vintage mask that I have.

This is a first generation JT racing mask with the original "Sinisalo" sticker on it.
I've never seen another mask like this every. Its more rare than a 2 headed skunk.

I"ll bet my entire bike collection that you'll never see another one like it! :)

VintageJT1.jpg

JTRacing201978-1.jpg

IMG_3455.jpg

IMG_3454.jpg

IMG_4654.jpg

So its up for grabs, and its not gonna be cheap...

If anyone is interested, let me know...

Attachments

• IMG_4654.JPG
    IMG_4654.JPG
    494.7 KB · Views: 720
http://www.bellsports.com/powersports/other-products/shields-visiors/

http://retrobikegear.com/biltwell-classic-style-open-face-helmet--sunburst-orange-megaflake.html

maybe these...?

I still have the white JT Racing "Sinisalo" for sale if anyone wants it...

I just did these two but not liking them at all...Cant wait to get my jim goose helmet done maybe that will work easier when I need to get my glasses on or off....

Attachments

• IMAG1929.jpg
    IMAG1929.jpg
    445.9 KB · Views: 334
  • IMAG1930.jpg
    IMAG1930.jpg
    421.2 KB · Views: 424
Hey everyone, a long time lurker here, but I found these visors a while ago and as I've just stumbled across this thread I couldn't help but share with you the link.
It seems EASYRIDERS Japan make these, including a Mad Max style Jim Goose replica black visor which looks like they may be adapted to fit other helmets much like all of the previously mounted visors on here.
Anyway heres the link:
http://japan.webike.net/bm/pl/Open-face+helmets/3003/p.b=203/?tld=net#!search&p.ref=categories&p.b=203&p.c=3003&p.p=3

picked up these at mid ohio swap meet a few years ago,
$7 for 2 they're the closest to the jim goose mask i've seen, can't find any info on them, it's embossed full house tony d on them,
anybody has any info please let me know,
thanks,

Attachments

• IMG_1742.jpg
    IMG_1742.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 1,086
  • IMG_3529.jpg
    IMG_3529.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 1,182
Back
Top Bottom