cb200 1974 STD piston rings HELP!

Bert Jan

Holy Modification Batman
Hey all,

I recently bought a cb200 1974 for my girlfriend. She is busy getting her licence and stuff so thats that. We are rebuilding the bike because she wants to learn how the bike works.

I'm now desperatly searching for 2 sets of standard piston ring kits (55mm) serialno: 13011-354-003, standard 55mm size.
They are no longer sold by honda, cmsnl, davidsilver or any other.

Valves are lapped, cilinder is honed and i want this show on the road.
I'm in the Netherlands. USA sellers charge me over 100$ for shipping and that's not exactly what i had in mind.

I'm stuck, please tell me you have 2 little red/white boxes with "honda" and "13011-354-003" printed on them somewhere in the mess in your garage. i can paypal the cash asap.

Chris, as i stated in my first post, cmsnl, davidsilver & honda restauration don't have em. I appreciate your effort, but it not really helping :) Even the link (cmsnl) you gave clearly says : "not available" at the piston-ring section..

Ebay same story. Oversized rings are easy to come by but i need the STD 55mm ones.

Alphadog, thnx for the link. Waaaay to pricey to manufacture and then get them shipped to Netherlands though.
I'm just looking for 2sets of original piston-ring kits.

Again, any help would be greatly appreciated!

What would it cost just to get the rings and have them shipped to a US address? Me or virtually anyone on this forum would be perfectly willing to re-pack them and mail them to you. US Post Office Flat Rate Priority Mail would only cost a few dollars.

AlphaDogChoppers said:
What would it cost just to get the rings and have them shipped to a US address? Me or virtually anyone on this forum would be perfectly willing to re-pack them and mail them to you. US Post Office Flat Rate Priority Mail would only cost a few dollars.

Whoo that's a VERY nice idea man! I'll get right into that, let you know.

Edit - found out CL200 pistons are the same, and in stock at CMSNL. NL stands for NetherLands, so i'll give them a call. Gewoon lekker handig in het Nederlands :)

Thanks so much all!

You ever find your piston rings? I have a few extra sets labeled 13011-354-003. For 1974-1976 CB200.
Let me know.
Thank you,

Back
Top Bottom