New to the Ton. From North Texas. (Wichita Falls)

Thunderchild

Rumble, rumble.
New guy from far North Texas. Wichita Falls to be exact. I found the forum looking for CB400 threads. Looks like a good place to hang out and shoot the breeze.

I've got several bikes in the stable right now... Here's a pic or two. When I get motivated, I'll post some build threads.

1984 RZ350L. Bought it new in 84, wrecked it in a lowside in 86. It sit in the garden shed until 2010. It's good to get it back on the road!

pj_3.jpg

1968 CL450

Traded a KLX250 for it. It needs a little engine work to be 100%, but it's in pretty good shape as it is.

cl-3.jpg

My dual sported 2000 XR650R. I love my Big Red Pig!

IMG_0248.jpg

1978 CB400T1. The reason I found this site. I was looking for CB400/Hawk builds when I ran across this site. It didn't look like this when I brought it home!

IMG_0906.jpg

Anyone else live near me???
Ride hard, ride long, people!
TC

Thanks, man. I like the Zed too.

As my brother likes to say... "Nothing like riding a chainsaw down the road!". ;)

Welcome from just north of you, I live in Chickasha and work out of LAW-TOWN. You ever wanna get rid of that 450 you lemme know I will gladly take it.

Other wise bunch of good guys between us and DFW and beyond, some of the best talent maybe this side of Washington. ;) ;D

Ha! Some days I'd give it away for free! It needs some top end work and electrical healing to run consistent. Once spring and warmer weather gets here I'm going to dig into it again.

cl-1.jpg

cl-2.jpg

TC

Yeah I been wanting to get my hands on that engine for a while now, they seem few and far between around here. Who made the pipes?

frogman said:
Yeah I been wanting to get my hands on that engine for a while now, they seem few and far between around here. Who made the pipes?

Not really sure. The PO had them on the bike when I bought it. Somebody in the DFW area is all I know. There ARE some good looking pipes. The welds and bends are great!

Back
Top Bottom