www.abelbrown.com

Slipstream Cycle

www.moto-madness.com

www.caferacerxxx.com

www.oldschoolspeed.com

www.rustrev.com

www.bullitcustomcycles.com

DWMS Racing

Author Topic: Speedfiends Camper Redo  (Read 7356 times)

Offline Speedfiend

Re: Speedfiends Camper Redo
« Reply #45 on: Mar 03, 2012, 18:55:40 »
Thanks for the support. I have to admit, as I was pulling the walls down, I briefly thought I might be crazy. So thanks for the extra encouragement.

When I got the floor up and got a better look at the axle, I saw that it already has a 4" drop. So, since lowering blocks would drop below the scub line and Z stepping the frame seems a bit much, I guess it'll stay at stock hight.

I have to rip some 2x4 down and then I'll replace the rotten perimiter of the floor structure.
Then I'll have to spend some money on blasting/painting the frame,  and new axel and tires.

Offline forcefanajd

« Reply #46 on: Apr 08, 2012, 03:38:40 »
updates?

Offline OpTiCz

« Reply #47 on: Apr 24, 2012, 00:36:44 »
Update!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Offline Speedfiend

« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2012, 18:13:36 »
Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been a little busy with the bike show (a huge successs)and fixing the house where a tree fell in a wind storm. But I have gotten back to work. As it sits now, I've got it down to the bare frame, wire brush to remove piant and rust. Nearly ready to start reconstruction.  Prolly not gonna make it by June, oh well. Maybe by the end of summer. Pics to come...

Offline gray

« Reply #49 on: Jun 28, 2012, 13:08:13 »
Updates Please!  ;D

Offline Swapmeet Louie

• Put some metal in yer eye....
« Reply #50 on: Jun 28, 2012, 13:09:03 »
This is gonna be dope!
" an opinion form someone who knows not of which he speaks is worse than worthless" TEAZER

"Carb tuning is a black art. It's voodoo(sic), scientiology and comet worship all rolled into a pile. There's is no blue pill, it's a matter of taking the time and earning the bloody knuckles. " Swagger

Offline GodSilla650

« Reply #51 on: Jun 17, 2014, 01:57:53 »
I know this might be dead, but it looked like a really cool project.  I thought of doing the same thing with an old RV.  Are you still working on this thing, did you throw in the towel or are you camping in style?