XS650 - Two Up

Re: XS650 - Build #2

Am i wrong or right, that you, mister, are from Poland, owner of the NonStock Garage? :]

I've got a '75 standard that I haven't started yet. Just Collecting parts and ideas. An XS 750 swingarm, XV750 pistons and barrels. I need CR500 rods for a re-phase and rebuild. Good luck with your project.

Coming along nice man, I'll be starting my 84XS650 this weekend, carbs will be first up just to get her running. I'm pretty novice on the XS so I couldn't say why you found a set of 80's in for the main jets but I plan on just going pods and a stock exhaust as well so I'm interested to hear some insight on jet sizes etc for this setup also. If I read anything solid on this I'll be sure to pass it on. Look forward to seeing how you get on with this overall man, good luck.

Re: XS650 - seat build pics up

Dude this is cool I like where you are going with it. makes me wanna build a seat like that for my xs.

Re: XS650 - seat build pics up

Looking good - like the lines of the seat.

Taller rear shocks, high pipes, low tracker bars, dual sport tires. Dont know why, but in that last pic the bike screams 70s enduro.

Back
Top Bottom