www.bisonmotorsports.com

www.speedmotoco.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.townmoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.Moto-Madness.com

www.pistonsociety.com

QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SITE? TROUBLE REGISTERING? ADMIN@DOTHETON.COM

Author Topic: DO THE TON Mama Tried 3 - Alabama 2012 - New and Improved with event pics!  (Read 117859 times)

Offline Kanticoy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
  • Mad Science!
That's awesome news PJ! It will be great to meet you.

I have a funny story about why my wife and I got married in April. She wanted a "late fall / early winter" wedding, but I said that's hunting season.

So she said "what about in May?"
I replied "That's the spring turkey season"

We were married in a May as well....simply because my wifes birthday is in July and she said "I dont wanna be another year older and not be married!" So thats that. Happily ever after! Haha! 

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
I get not knowing, but I can't for the life of me understand not trying. It's only metal it can be fixed. Man up and risk a mistake in exchange for a lesson.
'

Offline Maritime

• DTT SUPPORTER
Ha, if I haven't sold the house by then I won't be going anywhere, I hope it sells soon, we lowered the price again.  I want to try to come up with something we can do for our anniversary down there so I can still get to Barber but pull off a great 10 year deal.  We'll see. I think if I just spent the day with her not talking about bnikes it would be enough.
The GL Rebirth: http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=68337.0
CX500 Low budget Bobber : http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=43617.0
"Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer" -Henry Lawson
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kanticoy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
  • Mad Science!
Brother, you let me know how to help with that, there is all kinds of cool stuff I can direct ya to on the cheap to have a romantic day with your lady. No problem!

I get not knowing, but I can't for the life of me understand not trying. It's only metal it can be fixed. Man up and risk a mistake in exchange for a lesson.
'

Offline Maritime

• DTT SUPPORTER
Thanks Kiley, sell house then plan.  I'll let you know.

Offline JustinLonghorn

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • No Purple Hearts, No Blue Ribbons
My anniversary is also in October. We are going on a cruise for a long past due honeymoon. That is the main reason I can not make it to Barber. I am already taking off a lot of days that month.
I'm going to eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

Into The Sunset, CB750 build

TT500 the Animal

Offline Maritime

• DTT SUPPORTER
Ahh, I see. That is a good reason as shitty as missing it will be.

Offline Kanticoy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
  • Mad Science!
My anniversary is also in October. We are going on a cruise for a long past due honeymoon. That is the main reason I can not make it to Barber. I am already taking off a lot of days that month.

I could kick you in the....err...finger....and you can claim temporary disability. Problem solved.

'

Online Tim

• Administrator
  • DTT SUPPORTER
    • DO THE TON
Just heads up that I'm likely going to miss the 2014 meetup - that's our 20th and I've promised the family a trip to Europe.  Which sounds much fancier than it actually is - will probably be about the same cost as 10 days at Disney ;)
"Quality . . . you know what it is, yet you don't know what it is. But that's self-contradictory. But some things are better than others, that is, they have more quality. But when you try to say what the quality is, apart from the things that have it, it all goes poof! There's nothing to talk about. But if you can't say what Quality is, how do you know what it is, or how do you know that it even exists? If no one knows what it is, then for all practical purposes it doesn't exist at all. But for all practical purposes it really does exist."

Offline Kanticoy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
  • Mad Science!
Just heads up that I'm likely going to miss the 2014 meetup - that's our 20th and I've promised the family a trip to Europe.  Which sounds much fancier than it actually is - will probably be about the same cost as 10 days at Disney ;)

Hmm...That's still two years away.  Anything can happen!  But hey, as long as you make it to something motorcycle related over there and do a photo blog we will forgive you!  Haha!  And we're planning the Isle of Man/trip to Ireland (where my roots are located) 2013, but it will be several months before Barber's, so I'm still in!
'

Online Tim

• Administrator
  • DTT SUPPORTER
    • DO THE TON
Oh I'm sure I'll get to Alabama in October too - I'll figure it out.  Will plan for Europe in the spring so it doesn't seem so odd that I'm heading south in October :)
"Quality . . . you know what it is, yet you don't know what it is. But that's self-contradictory. But some things are better than others, that is, they have more quality. But when you try to say what the quality is, apart from the things that have it, it all goes poof! There's nothing to talk about. But if you can't say what Quality is, how do you know what it is, or how do you know that it even exists? If no one knows what it is, then for all practical purposes it doesn't exist at all. But for all practical purposes it really does exist."