Here are the Nomination Rules:
1. Nominate one of our members' bikes for Bike of the Month - include up to 3 flattering pictures of the bike in question. This is an opportunity to recognize someone who's bike has inspired you. So please don't nominate your own bike - make sure you have a well detailed build thread, post up in the Show n Shine area etc. and if enough people like your bike, someone will nominate it and maybe you'll see it as our banner in an upcoming month!
The Nomination MUST MUST MUST MUST be accompanied by the member's User Name, a link to the thread where their bike is best described (Build thread, Show n Shine etc.) and a PHOTO of the bike in question.
2. Someone seconds the nomination (please only second one nomination)
3. Member should accept the nomination
4. Bike must be in running roadworthy condition - no basket cases - finish your bikes!
5. If a bike has been nominated in the previous month it should not be included in the current month's contest. Skip a month and nominate in a subsequent month.
6. Bikes that have won in prior contests should not be included unless they have been modified significantly.
We will accept nominations for a few days till we have a good selection to a limit of 5 bikes per contest.
A poll will be set up and voting will take place for a week or so depending on timing. Whoever ends the voting period with the most votes wins
Ultimately the voters will decide!
As a reward, we will use a picture of the winner's bike on the site banner for the following month.