Board tracker bobber

thanks guys! well we are waiting on a new swing arm to come in... going to use forum member: 2.3efi for his custom made swing arm slugs and slug and brace this swingam the right way... so we are kind of on hold while we wait on that to come in... new lower tree should arive tomorrow... then we can finish up the fab work and start working on color and assembly... of course also getting into the motor to fresh that sucker up a bit

Damn Joe, just catching up on this. Love the new tank, that's much better. I woulda been glad to help ya out on the arm, i just didn't see this until now. Sorry bud. Keep it up anyhow.

Mad science bitches!

hahaha thanks man it was just to out of wack even with bracing to use... best to start fresh then try to fix it to make it work, wanna make sure it is safe and sound for the next owner... so starting fresh would be the way to do it right, that is what we are going to do... thanks for the offer brother!

our new trees came in we are good to go on the front end... but we just got in the new swing arms so that we can stretch the 6 in the right/safe way. we also have 2 complete CX500 and CB750 builds going so we are kind of moving around all 3 to get them done. My wife is due any day so the guys in teh shop have been a bit short handed as i need to stay close to the house

JRK5892 said:
our new trees came in we are good to go on the front end... but we just got in the new swing arms so that we can stretch the 6 in the right/safe way. we also have 2 complete CX500 and CB750 builds going so we are kind of moving around all 3 to get them done. My wife is due any day so the guys in teh shop have been a bit short handed as i need to stay close to the house

Nice work on Both fronts Joe :D

Hey guys... no not really... i stripped a few things and we did some more welding work on the frame... but the shop has realy picked up into the busy season... i have built 5 bikes in the past 2 months but none of my own hahahah... soon though... we had to switch gears a bit with snowmobile season coming up... we have to finish putting a turbo on tims Sno Pro... but after that we can get back into finishing up this, the CX500, and the CB750 cafe...
we have been laying powder on parts for the builds when we are shooting customer stuff as well... some of those pics for the CX500 are below... and then here is the current build i am just about done with

560836_10151117789113230_606086140_n.jpg

183935_10151116385008230_1337395906_n.jpg

3741_10151116384578230_145408089_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom