I finally got the universal coils mounted. I ended up making a new bracket for the condenser as well (which you can't really see, but it's tucked in there).
I also mounted the reg/rec combo permanently behind the battery box.
Mocking up the rearsets (from Slipstream). This also shows the driver foot pegs cut off but the kickstand and cross-bracket still in place. I'm also experimenting with some black POR-15 on the bottom of both the kickstand and the center stand. We'll see how durable it really is.
Handlebars are on so I can maneuver the bike around the shop.
Rear brake on and linked (although nothing's been adjusted yet. Kudos to Slipstream for the cool bracket allowing me to use the stock brake light switch.
Last Thursday we re-installed the engine.
eBay LED turn signals for the front and back (back ones aren't mounted yet). These seem to be pretty nice, they're actually metal and are pretty bright.
Front fender chopped, installed and front brake hooked up. I wish I could figure out where I put the speedo cable...
Rear fender chopped (using the front half only) and the tail light / license plate bracket temporarily installed. I need to tweak the bracket a bit, then reinforce and paint it. I'll be modifying the original turn signal brackets to hold the new ones and they'll mount in the stock locations.