www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.bisonmotorsports.com

www.speedmotoco.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.townmoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.Moto-Madness.com

www.pistonsociety.com

Author Topic: DTT Photo Scavenger Hunt, Interactive Play Along,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 113498 times)

Offline BLSully

I took the bike to work today so I will try to claim this mark on lunch. :) Illinois got warm again

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

'05 Vulcan 1500 Classic - Daily rider.
'79 KZ400 B2 - http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=42063.0
'80 KZ440 - Actually runs.

Support these guys: www.power-barn.com www.dimecitycycles.com

Offline GLENNWOOD55CAMEO

On the other site, that I got this game from, this game is a "STICKY" is 65 pages long and has gone through 45 marks so far. With this game starting so late in the season, it will be interesting to see how many HARDCORE riders will be playing. People down south will have a distinct advantage.....................weather wise..
#1 "I see said the blind man to the deaf man".  #2 "No matter where you go, there you are". #3 "If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle".

Offline FingerBanger

• You're all idiots.
    • The Collective
so, we're still on "cafe" then?

Offline GLENNWOOD55CAMEO

Yes.................
#1 "I see said the blind man to the deaf man".  #2 "No matter where you go, there you are". #3 "If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle".

Offline FingerBanger

• You're all idiots.
    • The Collective
« Last Edit: Oct 17, 2012, 13:43:08 by FingerBanger »

Offline FingerBanger

• You're all idiots.
    • The Collective
Next photo......since we like 'em old, your bike with an octogenarian on the seat.

Offline GLENNWOOD55CAMEO

AND WERE OFF!!!    Nice photo and bike........

Offline GLENNWOOD55CAMEO

OK I had to look it up.  :-[..........oc·to·ge·nar·i·an/ˌäktəjəˈne(ə)rēən/Noun: A person who is from 80 to 89 years old.

Offline DreadRock

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
  • Bang Cut Grind ..Dam Did I Need That Part ?
Yep me too LOL !

Offline GLENNWOOD55CAMEO

Time to get Grand Pa off the couch.................. Do you get extra points if they are actually driving it???  :D