Slipstream Cycle

www.moto-madness.com

www.caferacerxxx.com

www.oldschoolspeed.com

www.rustrev.com

www.bullitcustomcycles.com

DWMS Racing

GET DTT UPDATES ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

Author Topic: DTT Photo Scavenger Hunt, Interactive Play Along,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 39583 times)

Offline 4eyes

• Site Supporter
    • Stifler's Mom
Redbird......that sir is a tragedy.

Maybe if you tell her you ain't had nothin' for two days, it will melt her heart.  ;)
75% has been 25% wannabe :P

"Yep, nostalgia is not what it used to be."   Beachcomber

Offline Redbird

• Site Supporter
  • Dolor est Magister Optimus
I'm not worried. I'm her favorite Son-in-law :D
When you are Dead, you don't know that you are Dead. It is difficult only for Others.

It is the same when you are Stupid.

Offline Blasbo

I'm not my mother in law's favorite son in law and she only has one daughter! She is 82 though. I could get her to sit on the frame under a tarp out back, or the seat in a box in the shed. :-)

Offline GLENNWOOD55CAMEO

• Site Supporter
Gee, I thought this mark would be a piece of cake with all the Grand Ma's and Grand Pa's around.................Someone? Anyone? Lets keep this thread rollin..............
#1 "I see said the blind man to the deaf man".  #2 "No matter where you go, there you are". #3 "If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle".

Offline Redbird

• Site Supporter
I've been tryin. Just no luck :(
When you are Dead, you don't know that you are Dead. It is difficult only for Others.

Offline GLENNWOOD55CAMEO

• Site Supporter
Yep, me too. My neighbor turned out to be 92. He tried anyway but couldn't get his leg over to sit on it........... :'(     He did try though.....
#1 "I see said the blind man to the deaf man".  #2 "No matter where you go, there you are". #3 "If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle".

Offline frogman

• Site Supporter
  • '74 CB360, '71 CB450
AH glenn I had thoughts in starting this over here too after the thread on Twins.  I will be down, question is can I put two HOT 40+ year old chicks on it? I can do the math.  ;D
The reason I talk to myself is that Iím the only one whose answers I accept.

Offline Redbird

• Site Supporter
...question is can I put two HOT 40+ year old chicks on it? I can do the math.  ;D
Hmmmm, I didn't know math was an option here.
How 'bout 4 20y/o girls?...

:P :D :P :D :P :D

Offline frogman

• Site Supporter
  • '74 CB360, '71 CB450
HMMMMMMM Total combined 80+ and HOT and boobs? Someone write a rule in somewhere dammit!  ;D
The reason I talk to myself is that Iím the only one whose answers I accept.

Offline BLSully

I'll vote for Redbird's photo having fulfilled the requirements as long as he posts another one with 4 more hooters girls  :P Can't make it too easy on him  ;D
'05 Vulcan 1500 Classic - Daily rider.
'79 KZ400 B2 - http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=42063.0
'80 KZ440 - Actually runs.

Support these guys: www.power-barn.com www.dimecitycycles.com

Offline GLENNWOOD55CAMEO

• Site Supporter
I'll vote yes also but it should be up to the maker of the original mark, Fingerbanger. What do you say Fingerbanger, Does Redbird's entry qualify?

Offline FingerBanger

• You're all idiots.
    • The Collective
I'll vote yes also but it should be up to the maker of the original mark, Fingerbanger. What do you say Fingerbanger, Does Redbird's entry qualify?
You're all lazy!

Offline spazzle102

If I knew where my grandpa was at, I could get this one >:l
When in doubt, more gas

Offline GLENNWOOD55CAMEO

• Site Supporter
You're all lazy!
          I'll take it that's a NO to Redbirds photo.......... :'(

Offline Redbird

• Site Supporter
My photo was just a gag. It was taken sometime last summer and therefore wouldn't qualify anyway ;)