21 (47.7%)
Black/Yellow
13 (29.5%)
Black/White
4 (9.1%)
Black/Grey
6 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: Kiley's Garage  (Read 6635 times)

Offline VonYinzer

• Site Supporter
  • Oh, I got a helmet...
Re: Kiley's Garage
« Reply #15 on: Oct 18, 2012, 12:11:41 »
I'm all George on this one, but whatever ya make... Ill buy!
That shit's bananas.

Offline The Giant Robot Co.

• Site Supporter
    • Rust Revival
« Reply #16 on: Oct 18, 2012, 12:12:00 »
Sorry guys, my dumb ass just found the voting poll option. Please make a click so I can keep it straight!
Owner - Rust Revival
www.rustrev.com

Offline Kanticoy

• Site Supporter
  • Mad Science!
« Reply #17 on: Oct 18, 2012, 12:12:49 »
Logan, I woke up this morning and saw this thread and dear baby jesus, this has to be the most awesome thing I have ever seen! 

I of course would choose number one simply because Neal is family to me, and Amanda was brought by Neal, and just seeing that damned opossum makes me smile!  But I would proudly wear any single one of those shirts.  The most lame thing on the entire shirt is my name! 

Seriously though man, that is a gesture that I can't put into words how much it means to me.  Left me at a little loss for words, and that's saying something!

And these guys are right, I won't take the money!  Couldn't take coin from a grassroots guy who is doing things the true human way by earning something to live on with his own two hands.  That's homage enough!  That being said, I would buy any and all of those shirts for myself and my wife!   

Thank you so much man.  Seriously.
I get not knowing, but I can't for the life of me understand not trying. It's only metal it can be fixed. Man up and risk a mistake in exchange for a lesson.
'

Offline JustinLonghorn

• Site Supporter
  • No Purple Hearts, No Blue Ribbons
« Reply #18 on: Oct 18, 2012, 12:12:59 »
I done clicked the button, a-hyuck.
"Art is never finished, it is only abandoned."

"Motorcycles do not define a person's character." -BigRich

My Dearest Darling -Sold

CB400F

Offline Redbird

• Site Supporter
  • Dolor est Magister Optimus
« Reply #19 on: Oct 18, 2012, 12:36:00 »
Seeing how the votes are currently going... would it be possible to use the possum logo where the oil drop is on the #2 shirt?

Please, don't think for a second that I'm trying to tell you how to do your job. I'm really not. But imo it would marry the two favorite aspects into one shirt.
When you are Dead, you don't know that you are Dead. It is difficult only for Others.

It is the same when you are Stupid.

Offline Tifun

• Indy
« Reply #20 on: Oct 18, 2012, 12:44:29 »
Voted :)

Needs to have the year IMO somewhere lol. Love it Logan.

Keith
KZ440 LTD Build: http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=61491.0
SOLD: CB550K Build Thread http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=42545.0
Quote from: Angela's Bonus Technique
whawhooshwhawhooshwhawhooshwhawhoosh

Offline Clutch48

« Reply #21 on: Oct 18, 2012, 12:45:06 »
Wow love the shirts I love the oil drop but the possum is off the chain like the others are if no matter which one you make I am buying them!

Offline cafematty

• Site Supporter
  • Alcohol disposal unit.
    • CafeMatty
« Reply #22 on: Oct 18, 2012, 12:49:38 »
And these guys are right, I won't take the money!

Psh.. There are other ways, Logan... (Kiley wakes up one morning and his driveway is paved...)

But seriously.. Don't pave that driveway.. That's probably my favorite stretch of road in Alabama.
www.cafematty.com
81 BMW R65

"You're asking these questions on a forum where the sawzalls get more use than the credit cards..."
~VonYinzer

Offline mothgils

• Site Supporter
« Reply #23 on: Oct 18, 2012, 13:02:32 »
Psh.. There are other ways, Logan... (Kiley wakes up one morning and his driveway is paved...)

But seriously.. Don't pave that driveway.. That's probably my favorite stretch of road in Alabama.

Agreed!  You should have seen Jordan tearing up that on the 100... squirrely as hell!

Offline The Kiosk Guy

• Site Supporter
  • Bringing Cafe Culture to Cincinnati
    • Cincinnati Cafe Racer
« Reply #24 on: Oct 18, 2012, 13:12:03 »
Voted.  I agree, let's get the year in there somewhere.
The OTHER Tim

1971 Honda CL450
1973 Honda CB350G
1972 BMW R60 /5
1976 BMW R75/6
1976 Honda CJ360t
1982 Honda XR200 thumper
Too many parts bikes...
Member of Cincinnati Cafe Racer http://www.facebook.com/CincinnatiCafeRacer
http://www.CincinnatiCafeRacer.com

Offline VonYinzer

• Site Supporter
  • Oh, I got a helmet...
« Reply #25 on: Oct 18, 2012, 13:12:17 »
Fact is Kiley... Yinz put up a ton of money to let us idiots have an amazing weekend+ at your place. Fact is, Logan and others recognize this and rightfully, we feel a need to reciprocate. I know you'll argue and say you do it out of love and whatnot, but really its a big ass financial hit every year. The least we can all do is help with that. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that it doesn't matter what you do with the dough. Just take it. I'll make sure Logans not taking a hit in manufacturing so you're conscience is clear on that.

Take Denise on a spa trip or something. Whatever. Yinz deserve everything you get and than some.
That shit's bananas.

Offline 66replica

• The Wrecking Crew
« Reply #26 on: Oct 18, 2012, 13:17:51 »
Fact is Kiley... Yinz put up a ton of money to let us idiots have an amazing weekend+ at your place. Fact is, Logan and others recognize this and rightfully, we feel a need to reciprocate. I know you'll argue and say you do it out of love and whatnot, but really its a big ass financial hit every year. The least we can all do is help with that. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that it doesn't matter what you do with the dough. Just take it. I'll make sure Logans not taking a hit in manufacturing so you're conscience is clear on that.

Take Denise on a spa trip or something. Whatever. Yinz deserve everything you get and than some.

+1

Offline cafematty

• Site Supporter
  • Alcohol disposal unit.
    • CafeMatty
« Reply #27 on: Oct 18, 2012, 13:18:40 »

+1
www.cafematty.com
81 BMW R65

"You're asking these questions on a forum where the sawzalls get more use than the credit cards..."
~VonYinzer

• Site Supporter
    • Rust Revival
« Reply #28 on: Oct 18, 2012, 13:20:14 »

Lets Cobblestone it :)
Owner - Rust Revival
www.rustrev.com

• Site Supporter
    • Rust Revival
« Reply #29 on: Oct 18, 2012, 13:20:54 »
Voted :)

Needs to have the year IMO somewhere lol. Love it Logan.

Keith

What year did Kiley build the garage?
Owner - Rust Revival
www.rustrev.com