www.cognitomoto.com

https://www.townmoto.com/collections/vanson-leathers

www.speedmotoco.com

www.CITYLIMITMOTO.com

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

Author Topic: garagedoreen's Honda CB550 build  (Read 21186 times)

Offline JRK5892

• The Powder Pro
Re: garagedoreen's Honda CB550 build
« Reply #50 on: Feb 06, 2009, 01:38:13 »
dude!!! what hte hell happened to you!?
Joe
"your life is an occasion, Stand up to it"
www.thepowderpro.com

recent builds: Hd street bob, TX cafe, KZ bratt, Goldwing tour, bratt wing, st fighter, road king, vriago bobber, chop, FXD, 1200 sporty, 1200xl sporty, GSXR, Royal enfield.. and more

Offline garagedoreen

« Reply #51 on: Feb 06, 2009, 15:01:46 »
dude!!! what hte hell happened to you!?

I know man... I got as far as puting my engine back together to stick in the frame. but I had to take a break because of other stuff. I need to get the bike rolling!

I started my own denim jean company. And this is the start of the new season so Ive been busy with that. Check it out www.dawningofourlives.com

Ill probibly get back on it in about 2 weeks. I dont want to half ass it and just put it together.

- Steven

Offline JRK5892

• The Powder Pro
« Reply #52 on: Feb 06, 2009, 15:04:32 »
man that chick is SMOKING hot!!! make some ridng jeans wiht flannel lining for winter riding! that is what i want... with re enforced knees, that dont ride up your junk when you are leanded over the bike rocking on it! congrads on the company !
Joe
"your life is an occasion, Stand up to it"
www.thepowderpro.com

recent builds: Hd street bob, TX cafe, KZ bratt, Goldwing tour, bratt wing, st fighter, road king, vriago bobber, chop, FXD, 1200 sporty, 1200xl sporty, GSXR, Royal enfield.. and more

Offline Deviant1

« Reply #53 on: Feb 06, 2009, 15:36:10 »
Dude I totally understand the hiatus thing, I haven't worked on, or posted on my bike in a looong time. Just no time to do the next things on my list properly. And I agree... No halfassing! Looking forward to the next steps in your build.
'That's the VJMC. They don't like us... because we cut shit up." -Tim @ Barber 2010

Offline garagedoreen

« Reply #54 on: Apr 28, 2009, 19:18:48 »
alright.... I got some stuff sorted away and now its time to get back on the bike. I should start to have some progress again soon. I snap some pics as I move on.

next is to build the motor..............

Offline garagedoreen

« Reply #55 on: Dec 13, 2010, 02:12:29 »
Alright. Ive put this project on the back burner for a bit. I got all caught up in my side business project but now I think I need to take a day off of doing that a week and work on my toys at least one day a week. Or Ill blow my own head off by working too much. 15 hour days 7 days a week suck. I need at least one day of a little R and R in my own garage pounding on my toys. I call that relaxing. Anyways, I hope to get an update on my project up soon. Its just been sitting in the same spot since my last post.

Up next is giving the engine a nice coat of silver paint and mounting it. Then get that rear swing arm installed so I can get this guy to be a roller.