www.speedmotoco.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.townmoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.luxmachineinc.com/

www.Moto-Madness.com

www.bullitcustomcycles.com

QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SITE? TROUBLE REGISTERING? ADMIN@DOTHETON.COM

Author Topic: Please Delete  (Read 810 times)

Offline surffly

Re: Please Delete
« Reply #15 on: Feb 03, 2015, 14:47:56 »
I don't even see what got the OPs panties in a bunch.
Cant just expect praise.  And should have answers to questions.  This is a discussion forum after all.

I just was asking questions and offering an opinion. 
Thought that is what you wanted.
But nope, you wanted sunshine and roses for your ART Honda dream,

Offline Redliner

« Reply #16 on: Feb 03, 2015, 20:45:20 »
I can tell you one thing, considering the type of "people" that waste their time at any modern "arté" exhibit, it will receive much praise and his false image of esteem will be much stroked.

Don't get cocky there, OP. If the same people will applaud a tranny pouring wine into his...self and then drinking it from a wine glass after skilfully dispensing it, they will applaud any grotesque murder of human creativity and interpretation.

Since I can't post that delightful image, here's some more G-Rated mental illness.

I'm pretty sure I'd know if I were being manipulated by some overwhelming, mesmerizing, quasi-divine entity anointed by its own cult of personality. Nobody could be that stupid. So who's ready for the Super Bowl?

Offline datadavid

« Reply #17 on: Feb 04, 2015, 04:05:01 »
Cant really say i liked that bike, if it's the one reposted a bit further down. Looks like a poor artistic vision poorly executed.

Offline brad black

« Reply #18 on: Feb 04, 2015, 07:05:40 »
i didn't mind it.

dtt is certainly more liberal that caferacer.net, where this sort of thing gets hammered.  but you're always going to run into some sort of this.

Offline deviant

• Site Supporter
  • You've been mostly-dead all day.
Re: Honda
« Reply #19 on: Feb 04, 2015, 08:14:57 »
How is rust not natural?
This is what happens when I pass out at 10 o'clock- I miss the party.  Anyway, heat (like from a torch head) plus acetic acid (vinegar) or a concoction of Cupric Nitrate + Ammonium Chloride + Calcium Chloride + Cupric Sulfate + Oxalic Acid + Distilled Water + Nitric Acid, or one of Cupric Sulfate + Sodium Acetate + Distilled Water will produce rust patinas... unnaturally. 
Only dead fish follow the stream.

You'll find sympathy in the dictionary between shit and suicide.

1975 Honda CB360: Freeze Dried Hell Ride (trade away)
1973 Honda XL175: Vitamin C Hell Ride
1977 Honda GL1000: Double Deuce Hell Ride
1977 Honda CB750: Deviant Hell Ride
1972 Suzuki GT380 Slinging Bricks Hell Ride
1970's Honda XL250 Trials-inspired Hell Ride
1972 Suzuki GT380, 1973 Honda CB350, 1973 Honda XL175, 1977 Honda GL1000, 1977 CB750