www.townmoto.com

www.oldschoolspeed.com

www.moto-madness.com

www.rustrev.com

www.monstercraftsman.com

www.bullitcustomcycles.com

DWMS Racing

GET DTT UPDATES ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

Author Topic: black friday sales from airtech and batterystuff  (Read 1245 times)

Offline AgentX

• Site Supporter
Re: black friday sales from airtech and batterystuff
« Reply #30 on: Nov 29, 2012, 10:32:07 »
I would sign up for their newsletter - that's how I found out about this sale.  I also understand they do a Memorial Day sale as well, and there's probably more.

You could always give them a call and see if they would honor the sale...I'm curious about how much business we sent their way, so maybe they'll be nice to you.

Wish they'd take emails--I'm on the opposite side of the world but it'll be worth the time zone re-jiggering.

Thanks-

Offline Rat_ranger

« Reply #31 on: Nov 29, 2012, 13:09:44 »
They have a facebook they post the sales notices on as well.

Yeah, the duc was about $1500 in parts when it blew.  Pistal pistons, 916 cylinders, spare heads, rings, chip, gasket set, belts, also in there was a new chain and sprockets.  I did all the work myself and it fought me every step of the way.  I know maintenance was put off on it because the swingarm bolt that is supposed to be greased once a year was rusted solid.
« Last Edit: Nov 29, 2012, 13:17:21 by Rat_ranger »
2004 yzf600r
cb175 in progress

Offline Worst cb650 ever

• You can always get it running with time or money.
« Reply #32 on: Nov 29, 2012, 16:03:41 »
  Yeah, the duc was about $1500 in parts when it blew.  Pistal pistons, 916 cylinders, spare heads, rings, chip, gasket set, belts, also in there was a new chain and sprockets.  I did all the work myself and it fought me every step of the way.  I know maintenance was put off on it because the swingarm bolt that is supposed to be greased once a year was rusted solid.

Yea, mine had a paper thin sliver of brake pad material left on each pad, damaged fuel pump wiring, and the cylinders were so out of balance the first time I hooked up my home made carb sync tool, the vertical cylinder sucked all the ATF out of the tubing.  And then there was smoke.  There's gotta be something wrong with us for owning bikes like these...I blame too many closed head injuries on my part.
DTT (Finally we have) Blue (skies) CB360 Club.

1983 VF750F

1976 CB360T

1993 CBR900RR

1979 CB650