www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.bisonmotorsports.com

www.speedmotoco.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.townmoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.Moto-Madness.com

www.pistonsociety.com

Author Topic: shorty exhaust for xs  (Read 2314 times)

Offline DreadRock

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
  • Bang Cut Grind ..Dam Did I Need That Part ?
Re: shorty exhaust for xs
« Reply #10 on: Nov 29, 2012, 12:57:35 »
Rich I must say outstanding stuff you guys make ! I'm getting ready to build a 2 into 1 exhaust for my XS and I know where I'm getting the parts ! Again nice work !

Offline cafematty

• DTT BOTM WINNER
  • Alcohol disposal unit.
    • CafeMatty
« Reply #11 on: Nov 29, 2012, 13:47:11 »
Rich I must say outstanding stuff you guys make ! I'm getting ready to build a 2 into 1 exhaust for my XS and I know where I'm getting the parts ! Again nice work !

Sweeeeet!

You'll notice I name-drop the crap out of them... I promise I'm not a paid spokesperson... (although I did get a free t-shirt and a koozie at Barber, haha)... It's corny, but in this day and age, when quality often falls second to cost, when you have a good experience with something, you almost want to shout it from the rooftops.

Rich is a stand-up dude. The rest of their staff that I've dealt with have been suuuper cool. Their product is solid. You can't beat the price. I feel like everyone needs to get in on that!
www.cafematty.com
81 BMW R65

"You're asking these questions on a forum where the sawzalls get more use than the credit cards..."
~VonYinzer

Offline dstrax

• my art blog
« Reply #12 on: Nov 29, 2012, 20:16:26 »
thats great! Ill have to contact you when I finally get the time to start working on the bike :)
-Tim

XS650 project (http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=44895.0)
XT350 Next in line
BMW R26 In parts