DECEMBER 2012 DO THE TON BIKE OF THE MONTH - VOTING

Vote!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Time to vote! Short voting session this time - 7 days

If any of the nominees want the picture changed, just shoot me the one you want in the poll.

Post up your pics, notes, pleas for votes!

Wow!! Tough choices once again!! :eek:

You know my "bent"... I have to be true to my nature...

;)

Definitely some nice rides. I think Drewski and I laid down the same vote.

Here's some pic's that will show Trev's bike ain't just show, it was built around the GO and hopefully that will sway a few votes to this full on built bike.

Pipes fresh from the weld bench. If that doesn't get your tongue hard:

nov2012009.jpg

In process porting. Reed valves allowed for boost transfers to be added:

nov2012083.jpg

pics040-1.jpg

Pistons being bored out from 16mm to 18mm pins for the beefier rods used:

nov2012032.jpg

Hopefully that shows how much is going on and attention to detail both internally and externally on this build. Nothing was really "bolt on"

Now go vote!!

I think this will make it the third vote for the same bike!

A brilliant piece of re-engineering and it looks beautiful.

Crazy

Ya, I've had the pleasure of seeing this beast in person. Had the joy to yak with Reds and Trevor about the build too!

I gotta say, it's a beaut!! It honestly makes my Mongrel look... well... like a Mongrel!! Trevor's looks like something the Kawasaki factory could have built, maybe in the 90's, if they were still building 2 stroke Triples! 8)

Sweet, well executed machine!! 8)

Yup, i'm surprised it has taken this long to win.
This is a crazy amount of engineering that needs to be recognised.
Think it might be fast? Ask Trevor or Reds to show you their 1/4 mile vids of the Lambretta scooter racer.......

First post ever to DTT....

love this site . I just picked up this 1981 Yam xs850 first bike ever.... cant wait to dig in and see what comes out.

Ideas anyone???

Attachments

• triple.jpg
    triple.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,850
MtDewJnke said:
First post ever to DTT....

love this site . I just picked up this 1981 Yam xs850 first bike ever.... cant wait to dig in and see what comes out.

Ideas anyone???

Welcome to the site - looks like you posted up in the member intro area which is great - this is the Bike of the Month voting thread :) Make sure you vote for your fave bike above.

mrkil said:
Yup, i'm surprised it has taken this long to win.
This is a crazy amount of engineering that needs to be recognised.
Think it might be fast? Ask Trevor or Reds to show you their 1/4 mile vids of the Lambretta scooter racer.......

Dude, you need to update your DTT bike build thread. The pics on FB look sweet!

Trevor laying it down with 10" tires of fury:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psb3YefJeWM

cobraace2 said:
Are you saying you voted for a honda :'( :mad: ???

Brad, brad, brad, you voted for a person instead of a bike :-[

It's ok, if it goes like previous months you can always vote for Trevs triple another month! Ha! ;D

Kiley's 400 is wickedly nice...

and I do love Kiley...

man, you guys make it tough. :p

shit, thanks for all the props guys! win or lose, its nice to know people dig it!

btw, how many times can a bike be nominated? 3 strikes you're out! ;D

Drewski said:
Kiley's 400 is wickedly nice...

and I do love Kiley...

man, you guys make it tough. :p

It is definitely a nice ride and would put a smile on my face if it were parked in my garage. I'm just taking a fun poke at brad for
A: not voting for the 2 stroke
B: voting for a CB (I'm sure it's not the first time ;) )

Hopefully no one is offended. Just bringing the competitive spirit to BOTM. As we all know, sarcasm doesn't translate as well in text. I'm sure there are a bunch of posts people have read of mine and said What an asshole! which were nothing more than sarcastic thoughts read or translated wrong, but on the same note, I will call it as I see it. Oh well, suck it up bitches!! haha! ;)

Now go vote for Trevor cuz he's a wicked guy who loves bikes and just picked up two 60's BMW R60/2's this week.

Or I guess you can vote for his bike too cuz it kicks ass!! ;D

I nominated a bike and couldnt vote for it i do in fact like it but it will do fine with out my vote so
trev make it happen damit. kool moped i didnt know you guys were gay brings a new meaning to drag race hahaha hows that translate into text?

Back
Top Bottom