Icon Elsinore boots vs Gasolina

evilaugust

Been Around the Block
Trying to decide whether to get these:
https://www.denniskirk.com/black-elsinore-boots.p3420284.prd/342028411.sku?_requestid=2176753
Or these:
http://www.gasolinaboots.com/midnight_boots.html

What do you all think? Anyone wearing either of these?

I plan on getting the Gasolina boots when i can afford it.
the Gasolina boots are pretty much made to order and not off the shelf.
You have to mail your measurements to them and they make the boots to fit you.
So no guessing on if the boots will fit or not.

Love the look of the Gasolina boots also. The other boots look very heavy and bulky to me.

Are you a power ranger?

If yes, get boots made to look like they're made for your superhero vocation.

If not, get the gasolina.

Keep in mind, that you'll have to wear them at your destination. There is a difference between wanting to look cool, and NOT wanting to look stupid.

Re: Re: Icon Elsinore boots vs Gasolina

jsharpphoto said:
Are you a power ranger?

If yes, get boots made to look like they're made for your superhero vocation.

If not, get the gasolina.

Keep in mind, that you'll have to wear them at your destination. There is a difference between wanting to look cool, and NOT wanting to look stupid.

Excellent points.

I received a pair of the Gasolina "Classic" Boots last June and have been wearing them non stop when I ride. They are so comfortable. Definitely have the perfect vintage "Rocker" look. I have gotten tons of compliments on them. They fit perfect after sending in my measurements. I have a pair of Vintage Lewis Leathers Boots that I love, but these have been put away in favor of the Gasolina's.
They didn't have these new black thread and lugged sole boots when I ordered mine, I asked about the black thread and was told at the time it would take alot longer to receive them if I went with black thread so I didn't do it.
They are a really cool company who are very easy to work with. They will do just about anything custom wise you want. I asked about adding a strap and buckle over the top of the boot and they said no problem. and it would only be $35 more then standard.

Damon

Back
Top Bottom