Author Topic: CB360 project  (Read 29712 times)

Offline thrillseeker

  • Posts: 334
CB360 project
« Reply #230 on: Aug 20, 2017, 18:13:40 »
Got my front brake all sorted out. Took the caliper apart and sure enough there was a good bit of gunk behind the seal. Scraped it all out, put a new seal in with caliper grease and she's returning like a champ. I noticed the pad was binding slightly in the cylinder too so I sanded away some of the paint that was preventing it from sliding smoothly. Ebc really seemed to cake the paint on. The other thing I did was get a shorter brake line. The one I had was a little too long and kind of did a little loop so it had a high spot where air could get trapped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: Aug 20, 2017, 18:20:58 by thrillseeker »
Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive.