www.cognitomoto.com

https://www.townmoto.com/collections/vanson-leathers

www.speedmotoco.com

www.CITYLIMITMOTO.com

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

Author Topic: GSXR Front end  (Read 2304 times)

Offline Dragon88

GSXR Front end
« on: Apr 02, 2007, 11:37:34 »
This is a very nice GSXR front end with six pot calipers, and custom vortex clip ons. These would be perfect for a cafe and would easly be moded up. The set goes for $500 plus shipping or best offer. call Matt ( 508-341-2535 ) near Boston Ma.

Offline locO leoN

• administrator
  • Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
    • DoTheTon
Re: GSXR Front end
« Reply #1 on: Apr 02, 2007, 15:28:41 »
wow.. looks sweet....

Offline Tim

• Administrator
  • DTT SUPPORTER
    • DO THE TON
« Reply #2 on: Apr 02, 2007, 19:49:36 »
Wonder if it would bolt to an xs650 frame....
"Quality . . . you know what it is, yet you don't know what it is. But that's self-contradictory. But some things are better than others, that is, they have more quality. But when you try to say what the quality is, apart from the things that have it, it all goes poof! There's nothing to talk about. But if you can't say what Quality is, how do you know what it is, or how do you know that it even exists? If no one knows what it is, then for all practical purposes it doesn't exist at all. But for all practical purposes it really does exist."

Offline Dragon88

« Reply #3 on: Apr 02, 2007, 19:54:55 »
It will go on a XS650, that is what I was going to use it on, however it can be fit to lots of bikes, the CB750 even a Harly. You just need to do some streering stem work . You can even change your wheel bearings ti fit the GSXR axcel.

Offline Tim

• Administrator
  • DTT SUPPORTER
    • DO THE TON
« Reply #4 on: Apr 02, 2007, 20:26:50 »
Hmmm - well, if I was going to go that route I'd likely be able to grab a front-end locally up here.  Not sure what I'm doing with the front end yet - will likely start with a stocker (have 2 sets already) and go from there in the future.  Would look killer with inverted forks though.
"Quality . . . you know what it is, yet you don't know what it is. But that's self-contradictory. But some things are better than others, that is, they have more quality. But when you try to say what the quality is, apart from the things that have it, it all goes poof! There's nothing to talk about. But if you can't say what Quality is, how do you know what it is, or how do you know that it even exists? If no one knows what it is, then for all practical purposes it doesn't exist at all. But for all practical purposes it really does exist."

Offline XS650RR

• Go'n In Deeper ... Come'n Out Harder
« Reply #5 on: Apr 02, 2007, 21:48:41 »

Tim .... have a look at the picture I posted from Hans in the show and shine section ...... GSXR front end .. ;D
Cheers ... Ian

Offline locO leoN

• administrator
  • Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
    • DoTheTon
« Reply #6 on: Apr 04, 2007, 09:14:00 »

Tim .... have a look at the picture I posted from Hans in the show and shine section ...... GSXR front end .. ;D

Will it Fit on Tims Vespa?

Offline Tim

• Administrator
  • DTT SUPPORTER
    • DO THE TON
« Reply #7 on: Apr 04, 2007, 09:38:50 »
I was thinking I'd make a unicycle out of them.