www.speedmotoco.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.townmoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.Moto-Madness.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

GET DTT UPDATES ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

Author Topic: USD Fork swap.....what should i make this bushing out of????  (Read 5507 times)

Offline o1marc

• Creative Candy Powder Coating
Re: USD Fork swap.....what should i make this bushing out of????
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2013, 01:28:50 »
I meant to say..."they aren't perfect. 30mm I.D bearings as a close as I could get. I needed 28mm.

That's what I thought.

Offline MILLENNIUM FALCON

• DTT BOTM WINNER
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2013, 10:41:05 »
I didn't have a chance to take pictures but that looks exactly like my setup. It looks very nice. Thanks for posting.

Offline VonYinzer

• DTT SUPPORTER
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2013, 12:02:22 »
That's what I thought.

God, you really are an asshole.
Like a river that don't know where it's flowin'
I took a wrong turn and just kept goin'

Offline o1marc

« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2013, 16:26:11 »
God, you really are an asshole.

There you go again being the douche you are, not unexpected. When someone says yes but means no WTF do you expect.

Offline VonYinzer

• DTT SUPPORTER
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2013, 17:52:06 »
There you go again being the douche you are, not unexpected. When someone says yes but means no WTF do you expect.

All I'm saying, is that you sure do have a real arrogant (read: fucking bullshit) attitude for a guy who can't figure out how many brakelight switches a bike should have.

Nearly every post of yours comes across like complete dickhead, smartass attitude. Maybe they're not supposed to but they do. Then, you go ahead and expect everyone to help you. Weak man. Real weak.

Anyhow, you want to think I'm a douche, feel free. I couldn't fucking care less. But as long as you hang around DTT and fuck with its members, ill hang around and fuck with you. Just kind of how things go around here fella.

So again,

XOXO
Mike

Offline o1marc

« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2013, 18:57:20 »
All I'm saying, is that you sure do have a real arrogant (read: fucking bullshit) attitude for a guy who can't figure out how many brakelight switches a bike should have.

Nearly every post of yours comes across like complete dickhead, smartass attitude. Maybe they're not supposed to but they do. Then, you go ahead and expect everyone to help you. Weak man. Real weak.

Anyhow, you want to think I'm a douche, feel free. I couldn't fucking care less. But as long as you hang around DTT and fuck with its members, ill hang around and fuck with you. Just kind of how things go around here fella.

So again,

XOXO
Mike

I merely asked "if you really meant this"? when what he meant was exactly the opposite of what he wrote. If that makes me arrogant, so be it. You on the other hand from what I have seen is offer nothing but negative criticism in just about every post I've seen you make since I joined here and resort to childish name calling. I wasn't trying to "fuck" with the member only tried to make his post more understandable.

Offline VonYinzer

• DTT SUPPORTER
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2013, 19:01:17 »
Other than when said posts were directed at you, when am I negative towards anyone here?

Offline o1marc

« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2013, 19:22:38 »
Other than when said posts were directed at you, when am I negative towards anyone here?

what does "Anyone on the West coast of the East coast." mean?

Offline Tim

• Administrator
  • DTT SUPPORTER
    • DO THE TON
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2013, 19:46:23 »
I think the point is it was clear to everyone who replied to the op what was meant and we had been discussing it for 2 days before you stepped in looking to clarify what was already pretty clear.
"Quality . . . you know what it is, yet you don't know what it is. But that's self-contradictory. But some things are better than others, that is, they have more quality. But when you try to say what the quality is, apart from the things that have it, it all goes poof! There's nothing to talk about. But if you can't say what Quality is, how do you know what it is, or how do you know that it even exists? If no one knows what it is, then for all practical purposes it doesn't exist at all. But for all practical purposes it really does exist."