CB200 Espresso Cafe Sneak Peak :) Stand By

bhppy101

I had fun building this one :) Hell...I have fun building all of them! This is the smallest Honda that I've worked with so far and it turned out OK. I'll post some pics tomorrow. I'm upholstering the seat right now and I'm done ;)

Well....Got the seat done....All I have to do is a little wire looming/cleanup...give her abath.... and shine her up. I'll take some more pics tomorrow outside in the daylight.

Looks very good,love your seats. 8)
I have that same model bike(CB200T) and they have great lines right from the factory. As long as no one screws them up they make awesome looking Cafe style bikes.

I may go with a CB350 front drum wheel(I have a spare one) on mine as I've read the stock mechanical disc really,really sucks on the CB200Ts? Besides the wheels and spokes on my bike are very rusted and the spokes must be replaced and I'm not even sure the rims could be saved/worth fixing.

It's a project for this winter/spring so I'm not in a hurry to start on it any time soon and I'm going to do that one as cheaply as possible since my Hodaka Ace is costing quite a bit and my Harley Pro-street is lots,lots more money than that.

VERY GOOD JOB MAN

A REAL NICE CAFE RACER OUT OF A SIMPLE MOTORCYCLE...

GREAT+++

INFRAPISTA FROM BELGIUM IN EUROPE :) :) :)

I AM GOING TO DO THE SAME JOB ON A SIMPLE YAMAHA XS 400.

I WILL POST SOME PICTURES IN A FEW DAYS ...

hmmm why didnt i see this earlier?

very nice! im working on a CB200 of my own... it's under the big arse section under "silver bullet". i like what youve done, very simple yet very clean! did you make or purchase that seat... i love the upholstery either way

Where do you get nice drop clubmans like these? All Ive found local GTA is the crappy 3 piece ugly weld disaster bars.

thanks

Beautiful bike! I just got a 75 200. Looking forward to modding it a bit to look similar!

A++ Really killer looking little bike. I have a soft spot for the small displacement stuff, and thats one of the nicest ive seen!

Curbcast said:
Where do you get nice drop clubmans like these? All Ive found local GTA is the crappy 3 piece ugly weld disaster bars.

thanks

Beautiful bike! I just got a 75 200. Looking forward to modding it a bit to look similar!

I've got a bunch of them :)

Are you on the west coast? I can sell you one if you want.

VonYinzer said:
A++ Really killer looking little bike. I have a soft spot for the small displacement stuff, and thats one of the nicest ive seen!

Thank you! Thats a great compliment!

I live close to Toronto Canada Bhappy. Either way if you give me a price etc. & are willing to ship Ill grab a pair off you. Also can I get your email for future reference? I cant find a manual & Im not to motorbike savvy, so Id love a knowledgable connection. I hear the cables are inside the stock bars, how will I run them for the clubmans?

Im going to try & post a pic of my bike in show & shine now.

thanks

Curbcast said:
I live close to Toronto Canada Bhappy. Either way if you give me a price etc. & are willing to ship Ill grab a pair off you. Also can I get your email for future reference? I cant find a manual & Im not to motorbike savvy, so Id love a knowledgable connection. I hear the cables are inside the stock bars, how will I run them for the clubmans?

Im going to try & post a pic of my bike in show & shine now.

thanks

Sure: bhppy101@yahoo.com

I run the wires on the outside if the bars and zip tie them underneath so they are not very noticeable.

Heres a link for the honda CB200 manual download ....best of all...its FREE! :) http://hondatech.info/downloads/Moto/CB/CB200/

What about shipping me some bars?

Also will the cb200 manual be the same for a 75 cb200t? Whats the "t" stand for. My bike is the 75cb200t

Back
Top Bottom