AUGUST 2013 - DO THE TON BIKE OF THE MONTH - VOTING

Vote!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
As per usual - post up your build details, more pics, whatever it takes to gain favor!

Convince others to vote for your choice - let's here why the bike you've chosen is the one for the banner.

Nominees - if you want a different picture in the poll, shoot me a link for it and I'll update it. I either used the picture from the Nomination thread or went to your build threads to find one. Some have more videos than pics ;) making it hard.

If anyone has better pics - shoot the links to me. I tried hard to find a better pic of the CB900 but couldn't - lots of videos.

welp my vote is in
gotta love something that u can tell has been ridden
other bikes are amazing builds though

Tim said:
If anyone has better pics - shoot the links to me. I tried hard to find a better pic of the CB900 but couldn't - lots of videos.
These photos brought to you by DTT...thanks Tim!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 2,071
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 2,051
the amount of knowledge thats being passed on to a future generation is enough for me, great job guys!!!

Re: Re: AUGUST 2013 - DO THE TON BIKE OF THE MONTH - VOTING

Junior Burrell said:
the amount of knowledge thats being passed on to a future generation is enough for me, great job guys!!!
Could not agree more Junior. That aside, as a fellow cb200 owner this little bike is just awesome

Well vote is in, for the bike I nominated again, good luck Zeke! That red Yamaha is very tough competition, I have seen it in person. The CB900 is insane in a very cool way too so I predict a tight race again this month.

All 3 are nice Examples of nice builds if I do say so myself best of luck to all !

Texasstar said:
Thanks DTT for this moment
http://youtu.be/Ly5_O39tRS8

This project was a blast to read through and so inspiring. The other bikes this month are rad, but this bike and project have so much soul, you gotta vote for it!

Back
Top Bottom