www.cognitomoto.com

https://www.townmoto.com/collections/vanson-leathers

www.speedmotoco.com

www.CITYLIMITMOTO.com

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

Author Topic: '83 CM450e brat tracker  (Read 17847 times)

Offline 2.3efi

• Wrench Tech Racing
Re: '83 CM450e brat tracker
« Reply #70 on: Feb 25, 2014, 00:20:31 »
Ah that last post brings back memories haha. Let me know if you have any clearance issues with the coil under the tank, I think I have some spare brackets I made up to remount the coil and still keep it tucked. 

That color combo is looking great.

Offline D4N63R

« Reply #71 on: Feb 25, 2014, 10:57:20 »
it seems to just fit, with a bit of 'love' hahaha... I still plan on doing the GM coil mod, not sure if that will be better or worse clearance wise.  I may PM you for some pics, and measurements though :)
« Last Edit: Feb 25, 2014, 11:14:19 by D4N63R »

Offline D4N63R

« Reply #72 on: Mar 31, 2014, 11:58:09 »
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

uhuh... oops hahaha I replaced the floor in my truck so i've been away from the bikes for a bit!

annnywaaaaayyyy

had the pet cock tube on the tank moved, fits great now! I still dont have mount setup for the rear of the tank, have to figure that out and ill be lifting the rear just a touch to get some clearance underneath.

Then i hacked at the harness for a bit, aside from the mess of black ill trim back as i hook everything up, I'm down to seven wires going to the front of the bike :) everything on the right is junk

annnnnd then i took a picture, I just stuck the plate there with some tape. I hate this damn subframe, I should have just cut it off from the start... oh well.

Offline HollywoodMX

« Reply #73 on: Apr 16, 2014, 01:07:43 »
uhuh... oops hahaha I replaced the floor in my truck so i've been away from the bikes for a bit!

annnywaaaaayyyy

had the pet cock tube on the tank moved, fits great now! I still dont have mount setup for the rear of the tank, have to figure that out and ill be lifting the rear just a touch to get some clearance underneath.

Then i hacked at the harness for a bit, aside from the mess of black ill trim back as i hook everything up, I'm down to seven wires going to the front of the bike :) everything on the right is junk

annnnnd then i took a picture, I just stuck the plate there with some tape. I hate this damn subframe, I should have just cut it off from the start... oh well.

If you don't like I would cut it now. It wont set you back that far.
TR1 Build thread: http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=54733.0
Xv920 Tracker thread: http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=59754.15

77 KZ1075 Supercharged - 81 Yamaha XV920rh (x2) - 06 YZ250 highly modified - 08 Hyabusa

"I live my life a 1/4 beer at a time"

Offline D4N63R

« Reply #74 on: Apr 16, 2014, 11:29:35 »
Well I had to order a new throttle tube which puts me off by 3 weeks, so im really thinking of just chopping it off. the problem is to get it to the guy that would be welding the new section on I would have to tear the bike down again and take him just the frame.