www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.bisonmotorsports.com

www.speedmotoco.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

Author Topic: Yes this about a bed! But i need to share!  (Read 4063 times)

Offline haplo_84

Yes this about a bed! But i need to share!
« on: Jan 01, 2014, 11:25:03 »
Me and my fiancé have been scraping cash together over the last few months for a new bed. I know this has nothing to do with bikes but I have to share this. We finally splurged on an amazing deal from Sams Club. A king size Bed shipped to our front door for less than $500. I'm not gonna lie I was nervous about it till I put it together last night before the other half got home and all I can say is wow! what a deal! This thing is more comfortable than ever thought was possible! Granted we are going from a full size that sagged in the middle but after looking up and down for a bed I don't think we could have done better! I highly encourage anyone that is looking for a bigger bed on a budget to pull the trigger on this. Now that we have it we are not rolling into each other unless she gets uncomfortable ( because of her being pregnant )  and I am no longer clinging to the edge to stay off of her at night. The last pic is me after I put it together.

here is the link for the one we bought and they have other really good deals! http://www.samsclub.com/sams/12-night-therapy-euro-box-top-spring-mattress-bed-frame-set-king/prod2980314.ip?navAction=push
« Last Edit: Jan 01, 2014, 11:29:10 by haplo_84 »
A motorcycle functions entirely in accordance with the laws of reason, and a study of the art of motorcycle maintenance is really a miniature study of the art of rationality itself.  ~Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Offline Rich Ard

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
  • doin' the backstroke in an estrogen ocean
Yes this about a bed! But i need to share!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 01, 2014, 11:56:44 »
This is far and away the weirdest post I have ever seen on here
unplug the connectors from the harness and multimeter the shit out of them

Bad Points, a comic :: CB450 Restomod (sold) :: Viragostrosity :: GL1000 daily rider :: Kaw 175

Offline Floegstad

• between 8.30 and half past eight works well for me
Re: Yes this about a bed! But i need to share!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 01, 2014, 12:07:09 »
This is far and away the weirdest post I have ever seen on here
+1 ;D

Offline xb33bsa

« Reply #3 on: Jan 01, 2014, 12:12:24 »
litsen up,mate,unless you include pics of yer old lady in pods we don't wanna see it

happy new year ;D ;D

Offline hunterkey

• hunterkey on instagram

Offline haplo_84

« Reply #5 on: Jan 01, 2014, 12:34:36 »
Lol, I know it's a weird post. But as I'm sure you have all been there when cash is tight and your able to get something that you dearly need, you sometimes get overly excited about it. Especially since my motorcycle has been in storage on shutdown for over 2yrs now, not much to look forward to beside things like this.
A motorcycle functions entirely in accordance with the laws of reason, and a study of the art of motorcycle maintenance is really a miniature study of the art of rationality itself.  ~Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Offline Tim

• Administrator
  • DTT SUPPORTER
    • DO THE TON
« Reply #6 on: Jan 01, 2014, 14:22:55 »
Until you've gone from a small bed to a king and had a pregnant wife at the same time, you wouldn't understand.  Great deal on a big bed to be sure!
"Quality . . . you know what it is, yet you don't know what it is. But that's self-contradictory. But some things are better than others, that is, they have more quality. But when you try to say what the quality is, apart from the things that have it, it all goes poof! There's nothing to talk about. But if you can't say what Quality is, how do you know what it is, or how do you know that it even exists? If no one knows what it is, then for all practical purposes it doesn't exist at all. But for all practical purposes it really does exist."

Offline SaltCityCafe

« Reply #7 on: Jan 01, 2014, 15:56:59 »
I have a bed made in the 1870's that I restored and refinished and had converted to a queen size. I had to make new pieces and even have some carving done. I understand being excited. I have had it for like 4 years and I still like to show it off to people LOL. 140 year old bed that is 20 times better and more beautiful than anything else out there.

Offline Hoosier Daddy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • Earache my eye...
« Reply #8 on: Jan 01, 2014, 16:06:04 »
DUDE!
Seriously?
“Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, why don’t you just make sure that you’re just not in fact surrounded by a bunch of assholes, alright?”

JAILBAIT '67 BSA 441 Victor Roadster
STAY CLEAN '67 BSA Spitfire
ROCK-IT '81 CB750C
BOMBER '81 GL1100
OVERKILL '80 GS750
NO CLASS '72 CB450 K5

Offline Tim

• Administrator
  • DTT SUPPORTER
    • DO THE TON
« Reply #9 on: Jan 01, 2014, 16:21:56 »
Hey, at least it's not a mattress on the floor :)  Did you see the milk-crate holding up the TV?  20 years ago when I got married we had our bed sitting flat on a floor and wooden crates as side tables.  But yeah, if I'm taking pics of my bed to post online, I might spend 10 minutes making it up ;)
"Quality . . . you know what it is, yet you don't know what it is. But that's self-contradictory. But some things are better than others, that is, they have more quality. But when you try to say what the quality is, apart from the things that have it, it all goes poof! There's nothing to talk about. But if you can't say what Quality is, how do you know what it is, or how do you know that it even exists? If no one knows what it is, then for all practical purposes it doesn't exist at all. But for all practical purposes it really does exist."